How often you go to MAC?

NewlyMACd

I find that I have been going every week almost. I believe it's because I'm just getting into it and I am trying to get my necessities. Now I'm hoping once I have what I have that my visits will slow unless they keep putting out collections at the rate they have been.

So how often do you make MAC trips?

xxAngelxx

Unfortunately, there is no MAC store where I live, so I go only 2-3 times a year.
ssad.gif
I really wish they'd open one here!!!

banjobama

There's no MAC store within hours of me either, so I buy something online maybe three times a year. But I'll stay with the spirit of the question and say I go makeup shopping about once a week.

blindpassion

Can be multiple times a week, can be once a month, I find a purchase there only once or twice a month but I have many good friends at the MAC counter so I go there to visit on a regular basis.

ShugAvery2001

I go maybe once a week or once every two weeks. But i don't always buy. I go to swatch and watch the girl do make overs.

Miss Virtue

I've gotten into the habit of going to my Pro store every Friday, although last Friday was the first time I haven't been in a while!
ssad.gif

mac_addict.gif

Prinsesa

I can..literally..walk to the M.A.C store! =O lol
I live right by the mall so lol I prolly go too many times a week -_-

TISH1124

Maybe once every 2 weeks...But that does not count how often I go to Mac Online and the CCO...It's quite disturbing actually!

Mercurial

I go to the MAC counter probably once a month or so, plus CCOs the same amount of times. I tend to buy a lot of stuff off the website mainly though now.

Simply Elegant

Usually every other week. It might be more or less depending on the collections that are out. Like now, probably once a week since I'm shopping for Christmas gifts and always pass by the store.

Blushbaby

Not THAT often. I hate paying UK prices, so will pop in to swatch and then pick stuff up in NY, on Ebay or on here! When I do hit MAC in NY ...it's dangerous! When I do buy from MAC in London I usually limit myself to a max of 5 items cos I feel I'm being ripped off!

Zoffe

I used to go about once a week...
But since I got a job there I've been going more, lol xD

CosmePro

I go through buying spurts, I keep coming back to MAC to collect and this time I've been going weeky. I seem to be investing about $150 everytime! Damn! That's a lot of tips LOL

joey444

I work five minutes from a mall with a MAC in Macy's so I'm literally there 2-3 times a week. All the girls love me so most of the time we just end up chatting away but I must admit, I buy something almost everytime I go!

joey444

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoffe
I used to go about once a week...
But since I got a job there I've been going more, lol xD

LOLOL