How often you go to MAC?

My pro store is 9 blocks away from my job, along with 2 Macy counters across the street, then i have 1 counter and 1 store 3 blocks away from my house. But i dont go much anymore because if i go im buying..But even though keeping myself from the stores i hit up the website hard...So i would have to say if we talking about being at MAC physically i would say i go like once or twice a month...but i buy MAC more like every other week.biweekly like my checks.lol

NatalieMT

I work in Debenhams, the department store that has MAC in it. So I can go all the time! I usually only make trips when I really want to look at something new or better still buy it.

I also go on discount days. Debenhams does mega days when there is 10-20% off and it does apply to MAC, plus because I work in the store I get an extra 10% which is nice.

FiestyFemme

I go usually 2-3x/month.
I always get something when I go.
Bad.
mac_addict.gif

nursee81

i use to go once a week, but lately its been every other. Its been about 3 wks since I have been there.

NewlyMACd

thmbup.gif
Cool so it seems like it's pretty much the same amount of visits/purchases for everyone. Thanks ladies. At least I know I'm not alone
yahoo.gif

coachkitten

I go to the counter/store maybe once a month or when a collection I like is released. I do most of my shopping at MAC.com just because it is easier for me. But I do go to the CCO quite a bit.
smiles.gif

kittykit

There's a MAC store in the shopping mall next to my office. I go there once a week and sometimes I try not to walk pass by the store during my lunch time. It's a dangerous zone, I never walk out of the store empty-handed. *lol*

genduk26

once a month - every other month, depends on what i want/like from the new collection. last time i went on 10/23 when the holiday collection came out. next will be 1/8/09 for BBR collection. i have to be strong
yes.gif

I work in the central part of my city and there are mac counters at the two major department stores. I pretty much go and have a browse everyday. Thats 5 out of 7 days a week haha! I can't help myself. I try to mix up which counter I go to and how long I stay there so I don't look like I'm stalking them!
mac_addict.gif
And if I decide to buy something i try get a different artist to help me each time lol. I'm so lame!

.k.

every 2 weeks. meh its better than crack, and everyone should have a guilty pleasure
smiles.gif

GlamQueen21

3-5 times a week if I have money and when they do the free shipping offers in which I don't miss out on. It's a craving and I can't help it lol

astronaut

I'm embarrassed to admit it but... weekly. Being that the mall is along the way of my commute surely contributes to that
oh.gif