How to approach this guy in the club?

LoveMakeup4Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalic_oxyge
just wanted to add my story: its not exactly the same but it hits the mark.
last monday i was sitting in starbucks, learning, and on my opposite was a guy whome i found really attractive. he also was looking at me the whole time and it even seemed as if he was about to say or do something, but i guess he just sh*t his pants, and didnt. then he left and there was nothing i could do. i couldnt stop thinking of him and was so dissapointed that i didnt do anything. couldnt stop thinking of him and really wanted to kill myself for missing such a chance.......

That was a very good story, glad you shared. I guess it's ok to approach someone you truly feel is interested. As you mentioned, you could tell from his eyes that he wanted to approach you so badly, but you did instead and I think it was worth taking that chance! Let us know what happens on Monday!
th_DANCE.gif

Doowop

I still can't stop thinking about him, but the infatuation is fading now. I'll bump into him again I'm sure lol but I swear I'll not do a thing about it. I just need a distraction. He has this certain physical characteristic that I had recently developed a fetish for.. and because of this, now I'm noticing this other guy in my class who has similar characteristic and let's just say I'm a little distracted now. I know I'm nuts!
th_dunno.gif

And yes LoveMakeup4Real, I now believe it's true he ignored us lol, I was just in denial. Maybe we freaked him out. I'm glad I wasn't the one who approached him first. Interesting experience anyway!

LoveMakeup4Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doowop
I still can't stop thinking about him, but the infatuation is fading now. I'll bump into him again I'm sure lol but I swear I'll not do a thing about it. I just need a distraction. He has this certain physical characteristic that I had recently developed a fetish for.. and because of this, now I'm noticing this other guy in my class who has similar characteristic and let's just say I'm a little distracted now. I know I'm nuts!
th_dunno.gif

And yes LoveMakeup4Real, I now believe it's true he ignored us lol, I was just in denial. Maybe we freaked him out. I'm glad I wasn't the one who approached him first. Interesting experience anyway!

Yes, I agree that it was nonetheless, an interesting experience. Now you really got me curious to know what physical features that this man possess that has you looking at other men with similar characteristics?
th_wink3.gif

I have a thing for lips, that's what attracted me to my SO. Nice, cute luscious lips drive me nuts!
blush-anim-cl.gif
lol.gif

ClaireAvril

Quote:
last monday i was sitting in starbucks, learning, and on my opposite was a guy whome i found really attractive. he also was looking at me the whole time and it even seemed as if he was about to say or do something, but i guess he just sh*t his pants, and didnt. then he left and there was nothing i could do. i couldnt stop thinking of him and was so dissapointed that i didnt do anything. couldnt stop thinking of him and really wanted to kill myself for missing such a chance.

next day i desided to go there again at the same time... i didnt believe he would come or anything, but i did want to see. went there, and didnt find him. so i spent my few hours there, till i stood up and went to the toilet. couldnt believe my eyes of what i saw....... he was sitting there!!!!! i either didnt look over on that side or i didnt see him come. he looked up at me, but didnt seem to recognize me.... i was trembling when i came back to my seat. thats exactly what i wanted to happen, and it did!!!!!! but i was scared... scared to do something. i mean how often does this happen, i only had him in my mind the last 24 hours and now life gives me a second chance....
so i did go to the bathroom again, this time with my bag and coat, and when leaving, approached him, and put a paper on his table with my phone number. he looked up at me and smiled.

i had an adrenaline rush that is unexplainable, my knees were trembling like sick as i exited starbucks. anyhow he emediately wrote me an sms and now were meeting on monday cause he left for one week to germany.

i still have no idea what age he is, what he does, where hes from, how he is or if he already has someone (yep... men do that -.-")... but im getting a chance to find out. and just cause i used my chance and pulled myself together.

what i want to say is that you never know what will happen and there are tough times in life where things are dissapointing. but if you dont even try... then its obvious that nothing will happen. i am so glad i took the chance that life gave me and now maybe (just maybe but there is a chance) i will soon have a realtionship with an handsome and awesome guy... but atleast this path is already closer, and if i hadnt done that, i would now be hating myself for ever, and just dreaming of him. now that dream can become reality.

hope this gives you some hope and motivation. =) just take what life gives you. im confident about, if things happen... they dont happen unavailingly.

see what i mean.. you never know unless you try.

And you win some.. you lose some.. but you just have to build up that confidence to make the approach and not be afraid of hearing no.

good for you girl!

Doowop

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMakeup4Real
Yes, I agree that it was nonetheless, an interesting experience. Now you really got me curious to know what physical features that this man possess that has you looking at other men with similar characteristics?
th_wink3.gif

I have a thing for lips, that's what attracted me to my SO. Nice, cute luscious lips drive me nuts!
blush-anim-cl.gif
lol.gif

I love sexy lips on a guy too!

HeavenLeiBlu

Quote:
I He suggested to move to a quieter spot to talk, but it didn't last long as he didn't seem to be able to hold a conversation, eventually we separated and he seemed to be avoiding us for the rest of the night after.

Enh. I say keep it moving. I know you're young and trying to have fun but, men you meet in the club typicially aren't bf material. than with the thing I quoted... yeah if he was interested, he'd have made time for you by now.

LoveMakeup4Real

Quote:
I love sexy lips on a guy too!

The physical characteristic that gets me hot is long hair! Might I mention that when I was talking to the club guy, when he leaned toward me to talk over the music, his hair fell all over my face and I swear my hormones were going crazy
tong.gif
. I think I have a fetish!

Ha, I don't like men with long hair
nope.gif

Lol@ your hormones going crazy when his hair fell on you
lmao.gif
lmao.gif

Doowop

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenLeiBlu
Enh. I say keep it moving. I know you're young and trying to have fun but, men you meet in the club typicially aren't bf material. than with the thing I quoted... yeah if he was interested, he'd have made time for you by now.

That's what I think, but not all guys are sleazy I believe, especially where I frequent, it's more of a social place more than a place to pick up sexual partners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMakeup4Real
Ha, I don't like men with long hair
nope.gif

Lol@ your hormones going crazy when his hair fell on you
lmao.gif
lmao.gif

lol he was taller than me and with the loud music he was bending close
yahoo.gif

LoveMakeup4Real

Quote:
last monday i was sitting in starbucks..........

Any update on this Starbucks guy?
smiles.gif

Doowop

I saw him again! And I saw him staring at me at one point and he was close by so I managed to see him a number of times. It doesn't mean anything but I was kidna happy. I'm hopeless!

Doowop

An update..saw him again and under the influence of alcohol I actually approached him and dance with him. He asked for my number and we exchanged them when we were about to leave. I don't know what that means..he hasn't texted me yet, I'm waiting anxiously lol.

BeccalovesMAC

girl, leave him alone. If he really wanted ur number he would have asked for it the very first time he met u. Never wait on a guy. Dont chase them replace them.

Doowop

you're right, although sometims I feel I wouldn't midn taking the initiative. I don't know, I just like him a lot I guess.

Anyway I will NOT be texting him first.