I Did My Mac Demo Today

babyjazy21

YAY congrats and good luck!
Ill be crossing my fingers so you get the job!!
thmbup.gif

davidsito987

HEY SHe didnyt ask me to bring a model this time????? what do u think that means? She actually the Regional MNGR..but didnt say "bring model?" what do u think it will be then...just like a normal interview...i prob think this is more of a "let me see his personality and if i think hell fit in w/ MAC kinda thing......Since im sure the last MNGR tol dhe about my demo??? a bit nervous but more just ready to get it over with and meet her...i hop eashe likes me
smiles.gif

davidsito987

I GOT IT!!
th_DANCE.gif
th_happy1.gif
YAY thanks to all who post and helped with encouraging words I LOVE YOU!!!! THANKS SOOOO MUCH!!!

im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hAPPY!

davidsito987

So i got a call today asking when can fianlly go in and fill out paperwork She said her packet finally got there and she could put me in the system
smiles.gif

bad girl glam

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsito987
So i got a call today asking when can fianlly go in and fill out paperwork She said her packet finally got there and she could put me in the system
smiles.gif

Congrats!
choochoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif
yahoo.gif
LOL! I'm so happy for you! I was reading this thread and was like "what happened"! I applied this past Sat at a MAC counter. I'm going to give them a call tomorrow and go up there this Sat too after my son's b-day party. i want this so bad it hurts. i feel so overwhelmed right now. i hope i get an interview!

duddelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsito987
GUESS WHAT EVRYONE---i have a second interview on SAT!!! THIS IS IT! any advice?????i have to go through the whole demo again!WISH ME LUCK!!

You're Fing Awesome!