I Did My Mac Demo Today

davidsito987

YAY o finally have a start date...it is on OCT 17th & 19th......as an artist......so what do yall think ill be doing those 4 hours?...willl i probably have clients lined up to do make-up on?

glamdoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsito987
YAY o finally have a start date...it is on OCT 17th & 19th......as an artist......so what do yall think ill be doing those 4 hours?...willl i probably have clients lined up to do make-up on?

woo hoo! They will be giving you a tour of your location, showing you where testers are, and where the live product is too. They will show you the stock room and likely assing you an area of pride. An overview of the product and such. When do you go to basic? If you have any questions I'll be happy to help, and also while at work, you can ask anyone! They will be glad to help too. Practice face charts when you get a chance!
smiles.gif

User49

Glad to hear you got the job! It's a great company! I've worked for Mac for just under a year and LOVE IT! You'll learn and grow so much as a mua just from working with the team on the counter! Good luck in your endeavors!
smiles.gif

davidsito987

So Ive been frellancing since i got hired last year but have actually only worked 6 days since I got hired last year...the RED SHE SAID 4 days and the Hello kitty twice between 3 counters....LOVED them both lots of work but fun at the same time....So yesterday I had an interview fora perm @ MACYS....it was only like 10 minutes long....seriously....like topssame questions i got when i got hired as freelancer....so im hoping thats a good thing..if not its ok tootechnically I already work for them but not permamnent....just wanted to ask all of you "What the shortest interview youve all had?