I got my legs waxed for the first time.

amethyst_twine

I tried waxing my legs on my own before but I couldn't remove any hair! It hurt but nothing came out! Anyway, my epilator does a great job!

afterglow

I think it's just me.... but I think that waxing doesn't hurt very much at all. To me it feels like a light slap. Maybe the nerves in my legs are dead, but I like it this way! =)

LatinaRose

i feel like if i am going to go through a lot of pain to remove body hair, i want to do laser hair removal. i have a very low pain tolerance, so it's only worth it if it's something more permanent. until i have enough money, i'll continue to shave.
ssad.gif

RicanPrincipessa

wax no no

a while back in church a girl i knew got her eyebrows waxed...
before church.
the lady had no idea what she was doing and was pulling the strip in the wrong direction...and would re-apply wax over and over. she finnally figured it out and started apply wax and pulling the strip the correct way... needless to say she had redone the spot several times. not only was this girls face raw by the time this woman was done but it looked like she had been in a horrible fight.

so right in the midddle of the sermon she starts bleeding... and I mean Bleeding!

poor thing

turns out no only did the brow lady not have a licence, she was filling in for a friend who was running late at the shop.. "but had seen waxing done millions of times before"

rarr

and no... the girl didnt even flip out or anything.
just sucked it in.

wow.

but my moral of the story is waxing is not bad... personally i love it and feel that it gets easier as you continue

but please... PLEASE.

make sure your getting it done by a license professional and speak up when you feel something is wrong!

its a year later and she still has 2 tiny lil scars.

muahz. amy*

adamchristopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Beauty
OUCH! That hurt like a female dog! And I just got the bottem half of them waxed.
ssad.gif

hahah I agree! I used to be in cosmetology so I had to experience that.
Felt like my skin was being ripped off. Although it was probably worse for me cus I have really hairy legs! haha