I hope I did the red lips some justice.

rachybloom

This is a TOTAL compliment because she's gorgeous, but you look like the girl who plays Victoria in the Twilight movies.. Rachelle LeFevre I think her name is? Anyways, you're STUNNING and I love Bloodwork on you.

ashley8119

Quote:
Originally Posted by n3crolust
oh, you did!

Thank you. I'm happy to hear that my attempt wasn't in vain!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brixton
I'll say.

Thank you very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachybloom
This is a TOTAL compliment because she's gorgeous, but you look like the girl who plays Victoria in the Twilight movies.. Rachelle LeFevre I think her name is? Anyways, you're STUNNING and I love Bloodwork on you.

Thank you so very much. When I first saw that actress's name, I had a picture in my head of who you were talking about, but I googled it anyway...and it turns out that I was right. So thank you, I take that as a tremendous compliment.

stronqerx

WOW red looks great on you !
you remind me of jessica rabbit...idk that's wha i thought when i first saw you...

mochabean

Looks good! Thanks for sharing! Your red hair is amazing! I wish I could have red hair. I love the color!!! It works well with the red lips!!

ashley8119

Thank you everybody for the compliments on the look, and also the compliments on the hair! I was blonde for most of my life until I made the decision to try being a redhead! It was a huge change for me, but I guess it was a change for the better! Again, thank you all so much! I hope everybody had a wonderful holiday! Happy New Year!

kaliraksha

Wow... your hair is amazing... I love the lips and eyes and the hair all together. You definitely rock this look!

miss-lilly

I love it!!
And I agree with a previous poster that you remind me of Jessica Rabbit. And I mean it as a big compliment
yes.gif

ashley8119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyishima
can i have your hair. pleaseeeeee. its gorgeousss.

Actually, yes you may. It's Loreal Superior Preference in "Intense Red Copper".

Thanks everybody!