I just don't know what to say to this...

*Stargazer*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
Sounds like a bunch of hateful men jealous because they can't disrespect women in America like they can in other countries.

I'm inclined to agree. I think "American Women" are probably the greatest threat to abusive, male dominated cultures in certain other areas of the world. The revolution in female rights that came to us in the Judeo-Christian West will reach our oppressed sisters around the globe relatively soon and that scares the daylights out of the current oppressors. There is no greater cause, in my eyes, to support than the expansion of women's rights.

And really, if these guys are stupid enough to think that "foreign" women are any less demanding than us, then they obviously haven't traveled much LOL. In fact, I'm guessing they still live in Mommy's basement. And no offense to anyone here, but the constant Sci-Fi references just seem to reinforce that...

Raerae

Quote:
They'll drain the life out of you alright, like the Wraith in the Sci-Fi Channel series, Stargate Atlantis. Women ignore me anyway for the thugs and the players, so I have every right to treat them in kind. Feminsts can't stand the truth that women need us much more than we need them. It sticks in their craw like a barracuda that just swallowed a pufferfish.

Replikator

LOL... We obviously have a bad case of nerdy losers on our hands.

Yeh i need you :roll:

Sorry, i pay my own bill, and take care of myself, without a man.

Chauvinists can't stand the truth that men need us, much more than we need them. Afterall, once they move out from Mommy, who's gonna do their laundry, cook them dinner.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
LOL... We obviously have a bad case of nerdy losers on our hands.

those were my thoughts after seeing several "Sci-Fi" comparisons on that forum..

Dungeons and Dragons anyone? I'll bring the gluten free snacks!

kaliraksha

I'll agree about being introspective- I mean sure in some ways American woman may be brought up differently than let's say a woman from a poor family in a third world country. It's like adopting the kid of someone's middle class family or adopting a kid from a World Vision commercial. I can see where the latter in both situations are more appreciative- but it doesn't mean either is superior or less deserving of love.

These men are bitter because they do not accept what a woman is today- aka anything she wants to be. I won't lie and say no US woman possesses any of those traits- I'm sure there are lots that do, but it's unfair to say all US women are like that. These are probably men who feel it is also their god given right to find the perfect woman-she should just fall into their lap.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
those were my thoughts after seeing several "Sci-Fi" comparisons on that forum..

lol... gluten free... ROFL...

I bet they wear sandals with white sock along with their slacks too.

Raerae

Quote:
white socks and Birkenstocks!

Haha... We have a guy in our office that rocks that fashion statement. When he walked in the door the first time I was like, "oh my god!" lol... I almost died.

He's our on-site computer nerd haha. Shocking I know.

GalleyGirl

Well at least with attitudes like that, they are likely to never procreate and therefore raise kids with that kind of toxic philosophy.

Shimmer

Yeah they will.
They'll find a "little woman" who wants to be taken care of (abused) by the big strong man (abuser). They'll find someone who demures sweetly at their male toughness and testosterone fueled opinions (doesn't have a backbone to tell them they're full of shit).
And therein lies the true sadness of it all.

GalleyGirl

Quote:

Lol, I thought that when I saw that the main poster's name was "VladTepes," aka Dracula...he probably has sad fantasies of being some powerful warlord because in real life he was the kid always picked last for the team.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
...I bet they wear sandals with white sock along with their slacks too.

Ummmm...Raerae, get it right. Those are what we call MANdals.
smiles.gif

Shimmer

Quote:
Haha... We have a guy in our office that rocks that fashion statement. When he walked in the door the first time I was like, "oh my god!" lol... I almost died.

He's our on-site computer nerd haha. Shocking I know.

Just gonna point out a little caveat about stereotypes...I've got a gaming computer nerd staying here with us for awhile and he's freaking hot. HOT body, super smart, supernice guy, and from what I hear, a sex god.

Not all computer nerds are....well...nerds.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
smiles.gif

What do you want to bet the rise on their pants is above their belly button and they're wearing light blue starched (by mommy of c ourse) shirts?
winks.gif

f1rewater

Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't this the asswipe who suggests that men look for Asian or Latina women because apparently they are the ones that still know who to treat a man correctly (i.e. act as their subservient slaves), or did i read that somewhere else?

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
smiles.gif

oh god! Im going to die! mandals.. Im gonna have to remember that!

kaliraksha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Just gonna point out a little caveat about stereotypes...I've got a gaming computer nerd staying here with us for awhile and he's freaking hot. HOT body, super smart, supernice guy, and from what I hear, a sex god.

Alright Shimmer, so I'm taken and all- but is he single and can we get pics? Haha jk =)

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer

F gamers. Worst boyfriends ever =p Rather spend time with their computer or Wii than their girlfriends.

Vicky88

Ugh those are horrible things to say.

But us girls make jokes about men being lazy/stupid/generally useless all the time.

That site sounds quite malicious to me though.