I'm bored....Do y'all ebay?

MiCHiE

I mean, I know y'all ebay.....I've seen the MAC brush posts, LOL...but what else do you go to ebay for? And, do you bid or snipe?

I've bought all kinds of stuff on there, but purses are my #1s. My Best Offer for a Coach bag was accepted last night
clap.gif
, so my collection begins again...I don't even go into the Coach store anymore, I've bought at least 10 Coach bags and a couple of their wallets on ebay. And, I'm a notorious sniper. I lost an auction a few years ago and gave up on bidding (and Dial-Up, lol). I've been sniping ever since. I even email sellers and ask if they want to add BINs to their auction, if I really want the item. You would not believe how many people end their listings and relist just to sell right away. LOVE LOVE LOVE ebay. Do share...

~LadyLocks~

I get some of my pigments from there but lately, I've been getting them from sellers on Specktra, they sometimes have better deals. I've gotten some jewelry for my stretched ears, and a cute wallet. That's about it though. I never bid, I just usually "buy now" lol.

MsCuppyCakes

Who would you suggest getting pigments from on Specktra? Thanx!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LadyLocks~
I get some of my pigments from there but lately, I've been getting them from sellers on Specktra, they sometimes have better deals. I've gotten some jewelry for my stretched ears, and a cute wallet. That's about it though. I never bid, I just usually "buy now" lol.

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCuppyCakes
Who would you suggest getting pigments from on Specktra? Thanx!

Umm Pumpkincat I think? There area a few other people but I can't come up with names right now. Trying looking in the Clearance Bin, that's where I found them all!

duch3ss25

I buy from ebay all the time! I used to buy MAC from there but I got burned a few times so I'm sticking to specktra and just paying retail for cosmetics right now.

I just buy computer parts (drives mostly), books, CD's and accessories these days. Just have patience and learn to protect yourself by using cc-paypal and adding insurance. Bidding online is actually exciting to me, lol!

HOTasFCUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
I
I've been sniping ever since. I even email sellers and ask if they want to add BINs to their auction, if I really want the item. You would not believe how many people end their listings and relist just to sell right away. LOVE LOVE LOVE ebay. Do share...

What do you mean by BINS???
type.gif

I get the sniping part though!!! lol i'm such a dumbass

I buy so much off of ebay......LE MAC eyeshadows, pigments (i got fake ones once but i got a refund), just won a Coach wallet & mini zipper pouch....ooohhh & i got my boyfriend hooked on ebay & he got some Suzuki bike parts! Love ebay! I get all my friends & family hooked!

labwom

I Ebay all day long! I usually go for Full sized pigments. Tons of CDs and DVDs. Clothes. You name it. If I need it I always look on Ebay first!

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
What do you mean by BINS???
type.gif

I get the sniping part though!!! lol i'm such a dumbass

Buy It Now

HOTasFCUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
Buy It Now

Hahahah i figured it was that but the "S" at the end threw me off!!!

I really want to buy Seven For All Mankind or Rock & Republic jeans from eBay (they are so expensive in Toronto.....$250 & up) but my cousin but some crystal R&R jeans & they were fake!!! She spent over $350 USD! I'm like i could've told you your getting ripped just by the pics!! All the diamonds fell off! She could've bought the real ones for that price here!!!! So now i'm scared..................:confused:

Juneplum

gawd i'm an ebay ho!
lol.gif
i;ve gotten so much stuff from ebay it's not funny! shoes, mac, jeans, sheets, art, cellphone stuff, etc., etc., etc!

Dark_Phoenix

Anything/Everything vintage I have is from e-bay.
Along with a few no-longer-produced perfumes, Hello Kitty things I couldn't live without, and Kirks Folly jewelry.

Indigowaters

I just did a BIN on a Coach bag last month.
greengrin.gif
I'm finally wearing it tomorrow. I may even move up to LV if the price is right!
smiles.gif

angi

Anything I want to buy, I always check ebay first. The rule in our house is 'if you can't find it on ebay, then it doesn't exist' - this obviously doesn't always work, but it solves arguments!

I buy clothes, collectors cards, make up, books, games, etc. I still buy MAC on ebay, but only stuff that's pro or LE, I don't think it's worth taking the risk for things that you can still get at the counters (even if they are a bit more expensive, I think its worth it for the peace of mind).

saniyairshad

I LOVE EBAYING OVER MSFs....some of them r ridiculous though...but MSFs...are my fave..and number 1 thing to ebay on
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif