I'm composing a list of the best brand name products

quidproquo

BeneFit's Watt's Up highlighter is so underrated... I think it's the best illuminator/highlighter on the market.

quidproquo

MAC - pigments, blushes & brushes
BENEFIT - highlighters, powder eyeshadows
URBAN DECAY - eyeshadows
NARS - blushes, eyeshadows
KORRES -highlighter
LORAC - eyeshadow, bronzer, highlighter
STILA - eyeshadows, they're super-buttery

quidproquo

MAC - eyeshadows, blushes
Urban Decay - eyeshadows
NARS - blushes, eyeshadows, lip gloss
Stila - eyeshadows (suuuuper buttery)

Dominique33

You also have the Dior 5 eyeshadows. Some quints from Dior are really good, it depends on the collections though.
If they still exist the Cargo quads are pretty and long wearing. Finally I would recommand Kiko a budget Italian brand with high quality eyeshadows ( 12, 90 € per quad, 8, 90 € per new mono eyeshadow, 32 shades ) but I don't know if you have the brand where you live ? Kiko makeup is pretty, but forget their lipsticks they are not very good.
http://www.kikocosmetics.com/eshop/fr

katred

Specktra Bestie
Thanks a lot I have added some of the products to my list. I couldn't find YSL Nuit Arctique eyeshadow but I'll have to keep looking
I don't think it's out up here yet.

As far as your question about Smashbox, I know that they have their fans, but I've had issues with almost every product of theirs that I've tried. Not worth it, IMO.

Kassie

I don't think it's out up here yet.
As far as your question about Smashbox, I know that they have their fans, but I've had issues with almost every product of theirs that I've tried. Not worth it, IMO.
really? I am about to buy their try it kit which has foundation powder, primers and concealer. What didn't you like about them?

Kassie

You also have the Dior 5 eyeshadows. Some quints from Dior are really good, it depends on the collections though.
If they still exist the Cargo quads are pretty and long wearing. Finally I would recommand Kiko a budget Italian brand with high quality eyeshadows ( 12, 90 € per quad, 8, 90 € per new mono eyeshadow, 32 shades ) but I don't know if you have the brand where you live ? Kiko makeup is pretty, but forget their lipsticks they are not very good.
http://www.kikocosmetics.com/eshop/fr
yeah I've never heard of kiko but if there on amazon then I be able to buy their products

Kassie

MAC - pigments, blushes & brushes
BENEFIT - highlighters, powder eyeshadows
URBAN DECAY - eyeshadows
NARS - blushes, eyeshadows
KORRES -highlighter
LORAC - eyeshadow, bronzer, highlighter
STILA - eyeshadows, they're super-buttery
I do have stilas 66pc eyeshadow palette on my list right now but the their shadows look a bit powdery?