I'm going to be a .....

Hilly

New momma to a kitty! I am going tomorrow to look and hopefully adopt a cat from the texas city pound. I am really nervous. i think it's going to be sad seeing all the kitties that need homes and knowing i can only take one home.

Wish me luck!

if i get a boy, he will be named Grover
yahoo.gif

MACATTAK

You're doing a really good thing! I have 2 cats, and while I didn't adopt them from pounds, I did adopt them from 2 homes that didn't deserve animals. One of them gave me my kitten full of fleas..that was nice! Anyway, keep us updated
smiles.gif

purrtykitty

Awesome!! I wish I could save another, but the husband is standing firm...only 2 cats
ssad.gif
Enjoy your new "baby"!

Amymo

Yay, good for you going the adoption route, my little doggy Toby was adopted just a week ago and settled in really well, it's really rewarding, you guys will have so much fun together! I'm sure the one that's for you will pick you, not the other way round! Good luck!

Miss_M

Congrats, love the name Grover !!
smiles.gif

I always had cats around me since the day I was born so you can pretty much say I'm a catperson. I have 4 cats at the moment. They are quite a handful and they drive me nuts on a daily basis, but I love them to death
smiles.gif

MAC_Whore

Congrats, kitty mommy! I know you will do an awesome job. Thank you for choosing a shelter.
smiles.gif

Love Grover, BTW!!

Hilly

thanks everyone! I will def put pics when he/she comes.

If we get a girl, she will be named, Sally.

alien21xx

Congratulations on your adoption! Cats are real darlings! <3 I wish we didn't have such strict house rules so I could have a cat too!

sandyyyy <3

Congrats on adopting a kitty! I like cats so much I want one myself but the only cat I can see is my grandma's cat
smiles.gif
. And Grover is such a cute name!

CantAffordMAC

pictures please as soon as you get it!.....I love little kitties and puppies. And I'm allergic so the most I can do is to see pictures lol

_trimm_trabb

Good for you for adopting! I work for a no-kill cat rescue (and so of course I have 5 of my own...) and it makes me so happy to see people adopting! Whether it's from a pound or a rescue or whatnot. I can't wait to see pictures!
smiles.gif