I'm like a ringleader...I call the shots!!

QTAllStarGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
I love the last one best!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
All of these looks are hot! I love the last one especially

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I really like the last look!

Thankss...that last one is my favorite too!!

and aziajs i totally meant to tell u this b4 but ur siggy seriously kills me..the first time i saw it..i almost wet myself lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
Love all the looks. Your brows are looking amazing these days
smiles.gif

Yay!! I'm glad u noticed...I have been doing them different..takes more time to do them but they look like 10 times better then b4...thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by fillintheblank
You're very pretty! I love those cat eyes.

aww thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochajavalatte
GIrl!! Why didn't you wear some of them out! shoot I would have made a SPECIAL trip just to show 'em off!

lol....i'll make up for that this weekend since i plan to wear a ridiculous amount of makeup out since im turning 20 (eek!) im still not really sure how im doing my makeup yet tho!!

Thanks for the compliments everyone!!...and I havent forgot about the cut crease tutorial that i promised...i've just been a tad bit busy but i'll get to it...i promise lol

pcsocake

your skill is admirable! gorgeous look! I so wish I could blend like you. Imho smaller blings would make the look more glamorous, though.

QTAllStarGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcsocake
your skill is admirable! gorgeous look! I so wish I could blend like you. Imho smaller blings would make the look more glamorous, though.

i actually thought so too but my small ones are all gone...i used them all on halloween
ssad.gif
i wish i did have small ones