im so pissed off.....pls read this!!!

natasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieMT
I don't mean to be rude but it's not MAC's fault it's more expensive in Greece. The euro is just stronger than the dollar right now, hence the very good exchange rate. We pay more in the UK too as I'm sure many many many other European countries do. You're not alone.

If you don't like the prices, then just don't buy the products. There's little point getting angry over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessieLovesMac
Hey Natasha, Hopefully this will make you feel a little bit better
winks.gif

In Australia were paying $34.00aud for 1 Lipglass so thats $31.65usd! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to pay 16euro's!!! I normally buy off the internet I have found a couple of really good sites.. but I have to be so carefully when buying to make sure they are not fake! And other times I completely submit and go in to my mac store for a bit of a haul, last night for example (<3 late night shopping) I spent $201aud and got

3x lipsticks - Mac Red
- New York apple
- Sequin
all at $35aud, $32.60usd EACH

2x Eyeshadow -Deep Truth
- Cranberry
at $32aud, $29.80usd EACH

and

1x Fluidline - Blacktrack
at $32aud, $29.80usd

Anyone want to be my Dealer?
greengrin.gif

We can keep it on the low!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjelik_dreamin
I feel your pain, and I have to pay aussie prices! But, like it's been said, at least makeup isn't necessary to live (well, in most cases
smiles.gif
).

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOCa
Im So Glad I Live In The United States. Whoooweee. F- Yes.

Quote:
Do They Have Buses In Scotland?

well i have to thank all of you girls for your replies..
of course im not mad at MAC company no way..
its my personal choice to buy the products i just cant get the fact that in states the prices r that low (i dont compare it with gas!!!)
but in my country and not only here the prices r even double..
all i want to say is id prefer to live in states rather than here..and this will happen when i graduate from my uni and do my mba in new york..

anyway we dont have even nars or benefits...grrrrrrrrr time for online shopping...thank you all again...

ps!i do pay for gasoline too..and makeup is not essential but it does enhance your beauty and my make up couldnt be more than base,blush,mascara,and a lipgloss!!!!
cutey.gif
cutey.gif
cutey.gif

Girl about town

Quote:
Originally Posted by natasha
well i have to thank all of you girls for your replies..
of course im not mad at MAC company no way..
its my personal choice to buy the products i just cant get the fact that in states the prices r that low (i dont compare it with gas!!!)
but in my country and not only here the prices r even double..
all i want to say is id prefer to live in states rather than here..and this will happen when i graduate from my uni and do my mba in new york..

anyway we dont have even nars or benefits...grrrrrrrrr time for online shopping...thank you all again...

ps!i do pay for gasoline too..and makeup is not essential but it does enhance your beauty and my make up couldnt be more than base,blush,mascara,and a lipgloss!!!!
cutey.gif
cutey.gif
cutey.gif

I would love to come to the US with the way the exchange rate is just now, i would do a trolley dash, i guess in the UK we are lucky compared to the rest of europe where it is much more expensive xxx

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Wow I Would Not Pay $18 Bucks For A Gallon Of Gas.

Owee Go Venezuela...! .17cents For A U.S. Gallon Thats What Im Talking About. Yeah! I Wanna Live There!

Then you get Hugo Chavez. Not a good trade off, imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratmist
We batter and deep fry it first.

..and serve it with a pint of lager.

mitcha

Lol .. you all are winning for few..

MAC in Brazil sells the most higher prices on earth!!
I've just bought some items yesterday: Powerpoint R$ 66,00 ( U$ 41,00 ) and 3 E/S with the same price, U$ 41,00 EACH.

Brushes? A joke!!! Even high!
A brush, like #239? U$ 65,00

Now you all can see what the Brazilians women suffer..
Thats why I'm getting a lot M.A.C from Ebay!
"my-boo-kitty" r0x!

Jello89

MAC should be cheaper in Canada-_- Its made here-_- I cant wait till I go to the states...

melozburngr

like stargazer said- if anyone wants a CP, PM me, I have access to the Mac Pro store, and Im constantly there it seems.