Is this Pro Pan E/S genuine?

ThePowderPuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky & Poodle
Katja, have you gotten your money back yet?

Yes they're on my bankaccount today. The seller still has all the fake mac on sale, so I am leaving negative feedback today.

rockin

Well done Katja
smiles.gif

ThePowderPuff

th_LMAO.gif

Just got a message from the seller

"We checked our items with mac store, confirmed authenticity so we are now ready to move forward taking all necessary steps! Before blackmailing us you are adviced to go to your mac store and check the items first!"

Who is he kidding! Haven't replied though. Really don't know what to answer.

Enchantedcameo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katjamo
Left negative feedback today. Ebay doesn't allow much space, but I hope I got the message through:

eBay My World - alinakh

I love the response she left you. I wish you could put a link back to this thread. That would show them.

ThePowderPuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchantedcameo
I love the response she left you. I wish you could put a link back to this thread. That would show them.

I know!!! I actually tried to link to this thread in my feedback, but it wasn't possible.

ThePowderPuff

Anyway, just to make sure everybody knows: The seller who is selling fakes is Allinakh and the stores name is SpoiL me PrincesS CosmeTics.

ThePowderPuff

Didn't know Ebay had a limit of tje number of private messages you can send pr day. Well I have reached it know
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
I have started messaging people who have left positive feedback for MAC products on his/her profile so they can get their money back. But now I am not allowed to writing anything else for 24 hours
th_LMAO.gif

Nuria_28

Thanks for your warming. I sent them an message to ebay saying: give me back my money or I will open a dispute.
Maybe she is selling fake things and real things... who knows... I dont know what to do now...

Nuria_28

[FONT=arial,sans-serif]Hello,
I have been told that you are selling counterfits. I am really sorry to say that I would like a refund in my paypal account since I do not want to pay 9 pounds for a fake pan. This topic is being spread in some websites so if I were you, I will remove the items as soon as possible.
If I do not get a refund through paypal,I will open a dispute in there very soon.
I thought I found a nice seller in Ebay, but maybe I was wrong.
Take care
" this is the message I have sent to those guys in Ebay"
[/FONT]

Enchantedcameo

If you paid with PayPal I wouldn't worry. You should get your money back if you file a dispute. I bought some screen protectors for an iPhone on ebay. Never got them and the seller deleted their account. I still got my money back through PayPal.
thmbup.gif

ThePowderPuff

Oh this is so good! I have been writing the buyers of the eyeshadows who left feedback for Alinakh, saying they have bought fakes and gven them a link to Specktra.

All of a sudden I get a reply from the seller! So somehow the seller got the mail I sent to a buyer? It seems clear to me, that this seller is leaving feedback for herself using fake profiles. No wonder she had so much feedback.

I have written to Ebay about it. You can see the mail I got underneath.

Dear katjamoikjaer,

You are now reported to the authorities and ebay
"Dear **,

I have seen that you have just bought an eyeshadow from
Alinakh. Please know that the MAC he/she is selling is fake. See
here for more info:
http://www.specktra.net/forum/f257/pro-pan-e-s-genuine-
159748/

- katjamoikjaer
My items are not fake! My lawyer will write to you shortly.

- alinakh

Nuria_28

She said she is not selling fake eyeshadow and she will refund my money in my paypal account. This was this morning so I will wait till this noon to open a dispute in paypal.
Thanks for the piece of information and thanks for worrying about other ebay buyers.
mac_haul.gif

Nuria

angi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katjamo
Oh this is so good! I have been writing the buyers of the eyeshadows who left feedback for Alinakh, saying they have bought fakes and gven them a link to Specktra.

- katjamoikjaer
My items are not fake! My lawyer will write to you shortly.

- alinakh

Or.... she could just provide the reciepts invoices or a letter of authenticity from MAC. Surely that would be quicker (and cheaper!) then getting the lawyers involved!?

I was trying to report all her listing the other day, but got a blue screen of death on my computer and then forgot what I was doing. I'll report them all tonight.