Jesse's Girl Blue Look

CellyCell

Thank you, everyone!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlossyAbby
I think its pretty...the color kind of looks like mutiny.... nice job!

Does it? I never seen that color in person... all the MAC blues lately look alike to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Very pretty..you have such a contagious smile!

Lol. Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by friend_of_MAC
I like this look a lot! great job girl! you are cute...
winkiss.gif
(no homo)

No homo love back! Ha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverieinbflat
Products are listed in all threads the Face of the Day Sub-Forum. They are right above her pictures.

BTW, I don't really like Jesse's Girl eye stuff, but their glosses are great, at least to me. Blue is BEAUTIFUL on you.

I use to like their stuff but the way the dust is - difficult to work with, I'm starting not to like it either. It's way too sheer for my taste...I gave away their glosses too but I'm not a fan of glosses either way, lol.

And thank you
smiles.gif

hotpink1326

You look beautiful! I own that jesses girl blue & dont really like to use it as a shadow myself but i love it on you! When i use it, i use visine & make it a liner then do my liquid liner over it. It gives that "double liner" look. If youre thinking about getting rid of it, maybe try it that way before you do, you may like it more
smiles.gif

CellyCell

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpink1326
You look beautiful! I own that jesses girl blue & dont really like to use it as a shadow myself but i love it on you! When i use it, i use visine & make it a liner then do my liquid liner over it. It gives that "double liner" look. If youre thinking about getting rid of it, maybe try it that way before you do, you may like it more
smiles.gif

Thank you.

Maybe? Lol. It doesn't give that sheer look? In person it's decent looking but I'm such a matte girl ha...