Jury Duty makeup ban

Lizzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
Damn straight, if the law saw me in my "Bombshell" lippie, I'd probably get arrested for carrying a concealed weapon. I can put the hurt on just about anyone in that lipstick!!!!!!!!!!
graucho.gif

I think perhaps the powers that be at the courthouse have watched too much MacGyver.

th_LMAO.gif

Leave it to you lovely ladies to turn something annoying (ie not being able to bring makeup to jury duty) into something funny. Y'all brighten my day!
yes.gif

AmberLilith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obreathemykiss
I am dying to do jury duty for whatever reason-I've always wanted to do it! I bet I'll go through life never getting the op
ssad.gif

I find law so interesting...crime too, even though it's an awful thing, it awes me.

Same here -I'd like to do it too. Sod's law i won't get the chance.
I used to want to be a lawyer, but then i gave up ion that idea. Now i might want to be a crime scene examiner...

Sorry for being OT...

SkylarV217

Just pull out all of your long lasting make up and your primer potion, Then you should be able to pull off some glamorous all day beauty =) W/o reapplying

sofabean

Dude! I want to do jury duty! lol. Well only in my spare time, really. I wouldn't want to do it now since I have school, work, etc, but I would love to experience it just once... on my own terms of course... Haha (which is like never)

Tashona Helena

haha the talk about the weapons makes me think about Kim Possible and her lipstick and compact secret hidden weapons...wow. No makeup tho
ssad.gif
sucks.

kimmy

i wanted jury duty until they summoned me after i was already working a job that i love and hate to miss. and then they kept me for the entire day and said last minute "we don't need your group," i was like "well damn. way to tell me seven hours late, jerks."

i hate jury duty. HATE HATE HATE! but at least we got to bring makeup and cell phones. you don't tell a nineteen year old southern california girl she's gonna have to part with her purse of makeup and lotion or her cell phone...it's an unwritten rule that everyone knows they damn well abide by haha.