Just a Small Town Girl, living in a coral colored world

PopMusicChick87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
You are too pretty! Great skin and great makeup. Love that it's all drugstore products, too! Hope you get the job!

Thank you so much.. and yes, drugstore makeup is often times pretty darn good.. if not better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyzon
Jesus... Your skin, your face is effin flawless... girl do you have a wrinkle?!?!

Eye wrinkles..well, like undereye and on my eyelids that drive me nuts..lol. It's hard to put eyeshadow on your crease when they're not the same on both eyes! Haha, but thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalia25
Wow. You look GORGEOUS. You are proof that it's not always about the product (drugstore vs. high end), but also the application...this look is flawless!!

And good luck!! I used to volunteer at my son's school all the time when he was in elementary school...the kids are soooo hilarious!!
smiles.gif

Exactly! I tried MAC foundation and it actually broke me out.. and I absolutely loooove the maybelline stuff I use now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Your skin is unreal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by olddcassettes
omg! gorgeous! you NEED to submit more fotds!!!

Often times I'm too lazy to take the time to do up my eyes when I'm going to work and stuff, which is why I haven't posted much, but I'll definitely try to. Thanks hun!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by reesesilverstar
Are you serious? Yr skin is flawless! Yr look is flawless. WOW!

Behold, the power of good concealer! Haha.. no seriously.

PopMusicChick87

Oh, and as for the job.. I didn't get it.
ssad.gif
It came down to 3 people and they went with the one who had more experience over me. Hello, how the heck do I get experience if you won't give me a shot?! Gah, it's frustrating, but.. I just have to have faith that God will lead me in the right direction. It's just the waiting that sucks.

Thanks again all, I totally appreciate you guys!
smiles.gif

urbanD0LL

whooooaaaaa at the skin , it is flawless , perfect, amazing , etc . My mouth just dropped LOL , really though .

PopMusicChick87

Gaaah, thank you! Totally makes me feel better after the crappy day I have.

Lol, and I'd like to say I have no blemishes, but alas..good concealer, I tell you!

*lolly

Oh my gosh - you're so pretty and your skin is flawless!!!

Sorry about the interview, happened to me too like 5 times - they always pick someone with more experience. But keep your chin up and keep trying
smiles.gif
I did, and now after only 2 years I'm a Taxation Investigator for the Government and I'm only 23! Don't give up
th_hug.gif

PopMusicChick87

Thank you for the wonderful compliments, ladies! You girls totally know how to make crappy days better! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by *lolly
Oh my gosh - you're so pretty and your skin is flawless!!!

Sorry about the interview, happened to me too like 5 times - they always pick someone with more experience. But keep your chin up and keep trying
smiles.gif
I did, and now after only 2 years I'm a Taxation Investigator for the Government and I'm only 23! Don't give up
th_hug.gif

I appreciate the advice, thank you! I'm feeling a lot more positive today than I was yesterday, definitely. I'm getting a job somewhere, darn it! But wow, that's awesome for you!

chiquilla_loca

You're so pretty! luv the look and gotta luv Journey, classic!
Sorry about the job, I'm sure you'll get hired soon, you a have great smile, and seem to be a happy positive person.
th_hug.gif

and please continue to post.

PopMusicChick87

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquilla_loca
You're so pretty! luv the look and gotta luv Journey, classic!
Sorry about the job, I'm sure you'll get hired soon, you a have great smile, and seem to be a happy positive person.
th_hug.gif

and please continue to post.

Hah, blame that new show Glee for keeping this song stuck in my head the past 2 days. Thanks though.. I'm definitely not going to give up just yet. It's pretty early in the hiring game anyway, school's not even out yet.

But I definitely will!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcake_x
Your skin is flawless and I think you have the nicest smile I've ever seen.

Well that's quite the compliment! Thank you so much!
smiles.gif