kids say/do the darnest things!

lightnlovly

I love this thread.....I have so many funny stories from the kids! I don't have any of my own, but I get to enjoy them the same
smiles.gif

My neice had to be about 2 at the time and I ALWAYS used my bra as extra storage. You could find lighters, money, a total grab bag
lmao.gif
Anyways, I was holding her and she opens my shirt and starts being nosy, finding all my goodies. A few days later her other Auntie was holding her--she opens her shirt looks in, throws her hands up and goes "All gone"! Her auntie was offended cuz she has really little breasts--Good times!

my friends daughter is a crazy little girl too...she has been using perfect sentences since she was like a year old. I took her to her dr's appt, so she could get her shots and a check up. The dr. was checking her reflexes on her knees. He tapped her knee--She screams-"Ouch--be nice you stupid dummy doctor! That hurt" The Doctor laughed so hard I thought he was gonna pass out!
clap.gif

glamdoll

aww I cant wait till my son can talk!
he is 8months old but he does funny things..

like when he hears music.. any kind..
he starts headbanging! he headbangs to classical music!hahah

and
one time my friends mom layed him down on her lap
and started ticklin him and he farted oh her real loud!

but the funniest one i remember was wen we went to see
marie antoinette in theaters
the quiet part came up and yes.. he farted..
and the ppl above us were cracking up an lookin at him
I was laughin too!

LuvBeMac

Ok, this happened to my lil cousins, a girl(sister) and a boy(younger brother). They bathed together and after that they ran around the house. The younger brother chased after his is while holding his "bird" to his sister body. Half screaming, the sister said " ewww!!! shame on you, this is like what daddy doing to mummy!!!"

We all laughed to the death!!!