Lady Sol//Sunshrine

aquend

Skinshimmer Question:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession
Skinshimmer is great stuff. I bought it last year with tantress. It gives a really nice glowy/dewy look.
There were two released with tantress, shimmergold and solarshine. Solarshine being the darker of the two.

How do you use the Skin Shimmer? Is it for your body or your face? Does it feel greasy at all, or will it eventually set? Does it rub off onto clothes or anything? Sorry for the 20 questions. When I like something I get soooo curious. Thanks!

leppy

I was planning on getting moisturegleam till I saw it was for the body, but I asked in a live chat and she told me it was for the face, but you could use it on the body as well. She didn't recomment it if you are a "lotion hog" though as you'd go through it too fast! I'm glad because I always thought strobe cream made me flash a little too pink for my tastes, so this is perfect!
smiles.gif

SugarAsh182

The TLC's are gorgeous! Especially Summerfete (the only one I purchased... for now) it's a medium pink color (kinda like Rayothon l/g) with pink pearl! I need to buy a back up! The coral one is also beautiful and I'm going back to get it! The bronze one was too warm for me unfortunately
ssad.gif
But I so wish that these weren't LE because I like them so much more than the regular TLC's.

Belladonnastrap

I LOVE the TLC's! I bought all of them, I was more excited for them then all of Belle Azure. I also wanna try the moisture gleam.

Liz

I like the lip conditioners, but didn't buy them today since i spent so much money already.

i didn't like anything from these 2. if i wanted refined gold, iwould just get it in the regular packaging.

the thing that is supposed to be like strobe cream is for the body. it comes in a way bigger tube. and it says it is for the body. if you want to use it for your face, i guess you can. but i would be very cautious because of the ingredients, it might break you out.

i didn't like the sunshrine or whatever it's called either. i don't want to be all that bronzey and shimmery.

but that's all my opinion for mhow it would work for me.