LE BLUSH CREME DE CHANEL / CHANEL CREAM BLUSH

Timmi

Hi all. Just wanted to share. I bought the Hakuhodo Mizubake brush and it applies the creme blush very nicely...like a natural flush. Even and sheerer than when applied with my fingers. I will play with it more this week. I don't own any other cream blushes so I can't compare the performance of the brush in relation to Chanel creme blushes and other brands. But I like the brush so far. Here's the link if anyone's interested:

http://www.hakuhodousa.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_8&products_id=169

Medgal07

Hi all. Just wanted to share. I bought the Hakuhodo Mizubake brush and it applies the creme blush very nicely...like a natural flush. Even and sheerer than when applied with my fingers. I will play with it more this week. I don't own any other cream blushes so I can't compare the performance of the brush in relation to Chanel creme blushes and other brands. But I like the brush so far. Here's the link if anyone's interested:

http://www.hakuhodousa.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_8&products_id=169
That's a very interesting looking brush Timmi. Thanks for sharing the link.

Medgal07

Welcome :)

I used it again today with Revelation. It gives an airbrushed, flush-from-within look. Will try it tomorrow with Presage.
Presage is my fav of them all. Now this brush appears to be the same diameter of the Chanel # 7, Blending
Foundation brush & the MAC 187---is that correct Timmi? If so I find them both too large for applying blush.

Timmi

Presage is my fav of them all. Now this brush appears to be the same diameter of the Chanel # 7, Blending
Foundation brush & the MAC 187---is that correct Timmi? If so I find them both too large for applying blush.
Sorry I have neither so I can't compare. But I did look at the Chanel #7 at Macy's before so you might be right. I will have to take a look at the MAC brush that you're recommending.