LE BLUSH CREME DE CHANEL / CHANEL CREAM BLUSH

cluelessss8

HI! Sharing the new Le Blush Creme de Chanel in 80 Invitation...

I find the shade very unique.. there's micro gold shimmer.. very pretty.. I am happy with this...

Thanks!

Medgal07

HI! Sharing the new Le Blush Creme de Chanel in 80 Invitation...

I find the shade very unique.. there's micro gold shimmer.. very pretty.. I am happy with this...

Thanks!
Gorgeous! I'm wondering how it compares to Intonation, Affinite and Chamade?

awickedshape

d4f940ce_20140708_200605.jpeg
Just received my Affinte BU and Presage

Medgal07

I would love to leave it perfectly preserved but that's not why I bought it lol so I'll try to swatch it this afternoon to add to the thread
I think Affinite was one of the first ones that I purchased, and I've since gotten them all---*said sheepishly w/a low hanging head!*

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]Hope you're enjoying it AWS!!!!   [/COLOR]
I am, thanks! Wore it twice already lol Thursday over my moisturizer and Friday over my moisturizer and under Poudre Universelle. It gives such a lovely natural flush; I actually smiled at myself in the mirror lol

Medgal07

Thursday over my moisturizer and Friday over my moisturizer and under Poudre Universelle. It gives such a lovely natural flush; I actually smiled at myself in the mirror lol
That's pretty awesome AWS----How did you like wearing it under your foundation? That's the only way that I wear it now.

markeesi

Presage is love. The texture and finish of it is hands down the best out of all of my cream blushes.
eyelove.gif
I apply it with my fingers.