LE BLUSH CREME DE CHANEL / CHANEL CREAM BLUSH

glowingface

Thank you! I love the shape of MAC 129, So I gave it as reference.... but because it is not synthetic, I am looking for options. Tom Ford brushes look like natural bristles... I am not sure if It will work for blush...

Bobbi Brown Blush brush works for cream products? I like the shape of that brush, but again not sure if its good for cream products.

Medgal07

Thank you! I love the shape of MAC 129, So I gave it as reference.... but because it is not synthetic, I am looking for options. Tom Ford brushes look like natural bristles... I am not sure if It will work for blush...

Bobbi Brown Blush brush works for cream products? I like the shape of that brush, but again not sure if its good for cream products.
wavey.gif
​Hi Dazzle Sparkel. Your original question was regarding cream blushes. I promise you, the MAC 131 is ideal for use with the Chanel blush crème product. As
HG noted, the bristles are short, they grab the product and it's ideal for blending. I've never used my Tom Ford #2 cream foundation brush for cream blush because
the 131 works so well. That's not to say that f I tried it, it wouldn't do the job. I don't have any Bobbi Brown brushes, but most brands define for what their brushes are
best us Perhaps going back and looking at the BB brush that seems to interest you, you'll find the specs that define its application & use. You may also want to check
the MAC 'Brush Finder' that can help you narrow down your choices to exactly what you're looking for.

http://www.maccosmetics.com/flash/brush_finder/index.tmpl

User38

wavey.gif
​Hi Dazzle Sparkel. Your original question was regarding cream blushes. I promise you, the MAC 131 is ideal for use with the Chanel blush crème product. As
HG noted, the bristles are short, they grab the product and it's ideal for blending. I've never used my Tom Ford #2 cream foundation brush for cream blush because
the 131 works so well. That's not to say that f I tried it, it wouldn't do the job. I don't have any Bobbi Brown brushes, but most brands define for what their brushes are
best us Perhaps going back and looking at the BB brush that seems to interest you, you'll find the specs that define its application & use. You may also want to check
the MAC 'Brush Finder' that can help you narrow down your choices to exactly what you're looking for.

http://www.maccosmetics.com/flash/brush_finder/index.tmpl

Sparkle, you can also try the Real Techniques stipple brush.. it works the same as a MAC 131 and is 1/4 the price.. at least that way you can venture into cream blushes and see what you like, need, or use the best. jmho

User38

the BBrown blush brush does not work for cream products. Cream products are best used with taklon/synthetic fiber or with fingers.. and then blended with any brush you wish. Paddle shape brush does not work to grab cream blush.. only to spread it.

Timmi

I use my fingers but I'm thinking of getting the Chanel blending brush #7. Any feedback on this brush? Thanks.

Medgal07

I use my fingers but I'm thinking of getting the Chanel blending brush #7. Any feedback on this brush? Thanks.
The #7 is a stippling brush like the MAC 187. The handle is shorter & the bristles denser & much softer.
I like it for foundation but I find it too large for me to work with in applying & blending cream blush.

Timmi

The #7 is a stippling brush like the MAC 187. The handle is shorter & the bristles denser & much softer.
I like it for foundation but I find it too large for me to work with in applying & blending cream blush.
Got it! I will have to take a look at the Mac 131 or TF cream foundation brush.

awickedshape

Hi I would love to see more swatches here. I just got Affinite and I lurve it! I will add my swatch later. I liked the look of Presage and I wish Fantastic was available. I hope they release more colours/shades

Kristin Bacon

I do LOVE my 131 and its all i use for cream cheek products these days! i also have one almost identical from coverFX i got off of beautylish.com which is great too!!

awickedshape

I do LOVE my 131 and its all i use for cream cheek products these days! i also have one almost identical from coverFX i got off of beautylish.com which is great too!!
Girl, I used my index finger lol it was surprisingly easy (I'm kind of a klutz with makeup)

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]I have all of the Chanel blush cremes.  Which ones would you like swatched---I'm at your disposal[/COLOR]:haha:   [COLOR=0000FF]I love Affinite.  It looks pretty on you!  Enjoy.  Oh no:shock:  You're hooked too![/COLOR]
Wow [@]Medgal07[/@]! Yes, hooked! I just wish the texture at the top could somehow stay brand new forever lol If possible, if you can I would love to see a swatch of Presage and/or Chamade on you!

Medgal07

If possible, if you can I would love to see a swatch of Presage and/or Chamade on you!
Oh I apologize that I've not been in this thread for a while & I did promise you swatches. Here is a
photo of me wearing Presage just last week, which is my favorite of them all. I prefer wearing the cream
blush under my foundation, & I'm wearing Chanel Perfection Lumière Velvet.

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF] Oh I apologize that I've not been in this thread for a while & I did promise you swatches.  Here is a [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   photo of me wearing Presage just last week, which is my favorite of them all. I prefer wearing the cream[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   blush under my [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]foundation, & I'm wearing Chanel Perfection Lumière Velvet.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR]
My goodness, you look flawless! You're a stunner [@]Medgal07[/@] The blush looks lovely, too :) I think Nars Rotonde would look similar colour-wise on me when used lightly and blended out quite a bit and it will surely last forever but I just don't like the feel of it on my skin. Maybe it's the brush I use but it just feels harsh on my face specifically when I use Rotonde :-/ Thank you so much for taking the time to post, I'm sold lol

Medgal07

Thank you so much for taking the time to post, I'm sold lol
Thanks for your kind words. I didn't recognize your avi---I love it. I don't have much experience with NARS. I looked up Rotonde and it's just gorgeous---I have a love
for orange makeup. What brush are you using?

I hope you do try Presage. If you do try wearing it under your foundation. It looks so soft and natural. I can't wait to hear what you decide.

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]Thanks for your kind words.  I didn't recognize your avi---I love it.  I don't have much experience with NARS.  I looked up Rotonde and it's just gorgeous---I have a love[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   for orange [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]makeup.  What brush are you using?[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   I hope you do try Presage.  If you do try wearing it under your foundation.  It looks so soft and natural.  I can't wait to hear what you decide.[/COLOR]
It's the truth :) Chanel is on my mind lol I love orange makeup as well. I used Rotonde a few times with a soft angled blush brush or a kabuki brush and just somehow hate how it feels on my face. It's odd. But it's nice that it can be intense or blended out. The gold overspray is very shallow. I hope to own Presage soon, you'll surely know when :)