• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Leopard Print Eye

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/866...d59f918tt0.jpg

hehe

Used whatever I had laying around
smiles.gif

jawdrop.gif
th_worship.gif
AWESOME! Those lashes totally kick a$$!
thmbup.gif

Brianne333

Like most people, I couldn't do this on a regular day but I would love doing this for something fun like a Halloween party or the like. Thank you for sharing!

astronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
jawdrop.gif
th_worship.gif
AWESOME! Those lashes totally kick a$$!
thmbup.gif

Thanks! I love those lashes too! I got them at the grocery store during Halloween from NYC and they were only 1.50 to 1.99! (can't remember exactly, but pretty cheap!) I loved loved loved them but sadly my dog found one of them and chewed on it
ssad.gif
RIP lol I can't wait until Halloween again so I can stock up on funky lashes!
smiles.gif

triccc

Quote:
Thanks! I love those lashes too! I got them at the grocery store during Halloween from NYC and they were only 1.50 to 1.99! (can't remember exactly, but pretty cheap!) I loved loved loved them but sadly my dog found one of them and chewed on it
ssad.gif
RIP lol I can't wait until Halloween again so I can stock up on funky lashes!
smiles.gif

That's what I do! I love all the funky lashes that come out around halloween!

LaChinita

I am officially IN LOVE with ur eyes astronaut!!! Those lashes top off the whole look!! I'm definitely trying this one.
smiles.gif

MrsRjizzle

Quote:
l4ac63387b9ce4b7d59f918tt0.jpg

hehe

Used whatever I had laying around
smiles.gif

Wow. you did great. that looks amazing!!!
clap.gif

Sillarian

Woooowwww. I am definitely trying this one. I think it would be an eye turner if you were walking down the street. haha