Les Beiges de Chanel

Medgal07

I've hit the pan of my LB powder!
thud.gif
Awesome!!

honey on boost

I'm wearing #20 over Dior Airflash #201 and it's such a gorgeous combo. I'm so tempted to go back and get #10 and #40.

I also received my brush while I was away and it's so freakin soft!! Even the bf brushed it on his face when I showed him
icon_eek.gif
And of course I freaked out and took it back from him
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

I'm wearing #20 over Dior Airflash #201 and it's such a gorgeous combo. I'm so tempted to go back and get #10 and #40.

I also received my brush while I was away and it's so freakin soft!! Even the bf brushed it on his face when I showed him
icon_eek.gif
girlhaha.gif
So glad you're loving LB. As for the BF getting all friendly with your brush
fight.gif
__well that's a fighting move!!
nonono.gif

elegant-one

icon_eek.gif
girlhaha.gif
oh.gif
lol.gif
dude!!!!!

Awesome that it worked for you. I want to try 20

smooch3s

I finally picked up LB 40 yesterday! I can't wait to try it out today at work to see if it can hold up for 10 hours. And I agree with everyone about the scent...it's so nice they need to bottle it!

Icecaramellatte

Ugh, please excuse the condition of my skin and messy hair (it hair wash day) just wanted to upload pics of me wearing No 50 over AJ Crimson BB + D cream (No. 5)
Love your winged liner. Which liner do you use?

I patted 40 on my nose today and it looked good. I think I may be a 30 but I have tanned a bit this summer. I don't know which to get now.

LC Balthazar

I'm wearing #20 over Dior Airflash #201 and it's such a gorgeous combo. I'm so tempted to go back and get #10 and #40. I also received my brush while I was away and it's so freakin soft!! Even the bf brushed it on his face when I showed him :shock: And of course I freaked out and took it back from him :haha:
I'm the same shade in the airflash. Now I know what color to get in the powder. Thanks!

MissTT

Oops, I tripped and fell into this thread... Now to figure out which Beige to consider. LOL
lol.gif

I so hope that you can find that perfect shade because it IS that nice!
I kept peeking in here every once in awhile, but when the pics arrived I noticed I was peeking a bit more.

Latest posts