Let's have a "What the f**k??"-Ebay thread....

Juneplum

ehhhh.... what's wrong with THIS picture???????? good LORD!!!

icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...74301&rd=1

Alexa

ewwwwww!!!!!! i dont even like jasmine either.. makes me look like i have some liver disease :[

Sanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa
ewwwwww!!!!!! i dont even like jasmine either.. makes me look like i have some liver disease :[

Me too, it is the only e/s I've ever returned!

midnightlouise

WTH?! I just bought it from a lovely lady on here for $10. (heh heh, she's cursing me now I bet!) And I saw a 15 pan going for nearly $50 last week. *sigh* Lots of MAC stuff goes for insane prices on ebay....

Juneplum

i mean REALLY! not even our beloved Parrot sold for that much.. there was an auction that ended last week for Parrot, and the winning bid was like $55... THAT is high enough in itself, but over $120? For Jasmine?? That's NUTS! I am DYING to see how much the final bid will be...

melozburngr

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulxdisaster
wow, I wonder if they have tried MUA before resorting to that!!

Sorry- maybe I'm just dumb- what is MUA?

GoldieLox

ssad.gif
parrot makes me sad. i never got it in time and it is truely like one of the prettiest colors. i had purchased guacamole instead because i was stupid.. and yah i like it in all but parrot is amazing. ive never seen color come out so dark without a base. mann i hope they come out with an equivilant.

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by melozburngr
Quote:

makeupalley.com!

melozburngr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
Quote:
Originally Posted by melozburngr
Quote:

makeupalley.com!

Thanks! You Rock! I swear I'm in stupid mode today!

jeannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldieLox
ssad.gif
parrot makes me sad. i never got it in time and it is truely like one of the prettiest colors. i had purchased guacamole instead because i was stupid.. and yah i like it in all but parrot is amazing. ive never seen color come out so dark without a base. mann i hope they come out with an equivilant.

There are actually quite a few good parrot lookalikes!
smiles.gif
One of them is Bloom's "PEACOCK" eyeshadow and there's another somewhere in the Shu Uemura line. I can't remember which it is now, but if you want me to help you find out, just holler.