Let's have a "What the f**k??"-Ebay thread....

Demosthenes

Ew, I definitely wouldn't pay that for such an ugly shadow. That's probably the only shadow from MAC that I actually hate.

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belladonnastrap
*looks at her brand new Jasmine just sitting there in the box next to the Tantress eyeshadows*

...dang.

GIRRRRRLLL!
icon_eek.gif
u NEED to list that on eBay and make some BIG BUCKS!!!
thmbup.gif

glittergoddess27

I lucked out and got Parrot in my holiday set,. it was one of the six in the blue "Jewel" collection. I really like it as well,.... goes super with Tan pigment and golden Lemon Pigment.

user2

Hmm right now I'm thinking about listing my bn Fresh Cream Eye Kohl on Ebay......

AlliSwan

Arghhh I wish IIIII had a Jasmine e/s to list! I am (guiltily) the queen of snaking things from people at a low cost and reselling them for profit! Usually clothes, though, makeup so rarely has that high of a markup except really rare stuff like BB Bronze eyeliner and of course now JASMINE...silly silly people

bballgirl612

omg.................

I've seen wholesale lots go for less than that!! with about 25 times as much stuff!! what a waste!!

MacLover

I can't believe people are bidding on these products and willing to pay so much for them! Is it legal to sell MAC products at such a high price on ebay?

mac_obsession

I cant imagine that NO-One on this board hasn't EVER purchased anything that was a bit unreasonably priced for something you really wanted, or just had to have..Wether it be those strappy sandles, or that perfect black dress, or that Mac All Over Gloss you paid $150.00 for...lol

Ive been suckered before but I let myself do it, cause I really really wanted it..I know what my limit is and if its within it, Im going to get it
greengrin.gif

More power to the seller, if the bidders really want it they'll get it, some people can afford to throw away money :x

Wish I was that person!

rouquinne

what bugged/amazed me when reading through the MAC listings on eBay was the number of people claiming that something was discontinued when it isn't!

like Fluidline....

ms.marymac

I noticed that too, rouquinne. I was looking at auctions for L.A.M.B. bags and people were saying "Sold Out Everywhere-Extremely RARE!" The particlular bags that were up for auction were at Marshall's at the time.
lol.gif

They have also done it with LE MAC items that you can find on the MAC site.

user2

Well but my Blacktrack was a pretty good purchase! OK I paid 1 Euro more (includes shipping!!!) than at the counter but I dont have to run or call my counter every two days!!

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by rouquinne
what bugged/amazed me when reading through the MAC listings on eBay was the number of people claiming that something was discontinued when it isn't!

like Fluidline....

that's SOOO true! i mean for parrot i would understand (somewhat) but jasmine???
th_dunno.gif

mac_obsession: i too have paid more for an item on eBay, however $132 for a shadow i doubt i would.. not even my beloved parrot!
greengrin.gif
lol.gif

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
that's SOOO true! i mean for parrot i would understand (somewhat) but jasmine???
th_dunno.gif

mac_obsession: i too have paid more for an item on eBay, however $132 for a shadow i doubt i would.. not even my beloved parrot!
greengrin.gif
lol.gif

Oh I agree 100% I would never pay even close to $100 for ONE shadow...But one mans treasure is somone elses trash? Or maybe thats backwards..One mans trash is another mans treasure...Or something along those lines!!
greengrin.gif

I personally wouldnt even pay $50 for infamous paint and I am lemming that soooooooooooooooo bad...but $50 for a paint is ridiculous...
Ive seen sellers sell a $20 item for $300...because people just dont know where to get it...or it isnt available in their state or country..So I judge no one on how much they want to spend, I just wish I could afford to spend like that :x