Let's have a "What the f**k??"-Ebay thread....

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Amaranthine
I was looking to buy Petticoat not so long ago and saw it on Ebay for $100. I wanted it, but I didn't want it that badly. That's just ridiculous.

I saw a Petticoat go for a little over $47 the other day...plus shipping. That's still too expensive. I'll just wait for the N Collection to come out!

lilMAClady

Can You Believe This??!!

I know there are some pretty coveted things MAC has came out with that every one wants, but this is LUDACRIS!!!! Talk about price gouging!!
nonono.gif

MAC PLEASUREFLUSH SKINFINISH MINERALIZE NIB NEW RARE - eBay (item 140196552606 end time Jan-16-08 23:13:41 PST)

nikki

Re: Can You Believe This??!!

That's ridiculous! If someone buys it, they need their head examined!

mindlessgapgirl

i feel sorry for whoever buys that and then finds out mac *might* release it again someday!!! it's nice...but definitely not worth that much!!!

CantAffordMAC

I hope that someone pays for this, and then MAC comes back out with it.

Seriously, its not that serious.
th_rolleye0014.gif

Fairybelle

Wow...someone must need the money badly! You could buy a ton of new MAC items for that cost!!!

Hilly

I've seen that before....absolutely awful! I hope MAC re-releases it!

MAC_Whore

I've used MAC long enough to see soooo many products be rereleased. I wouldn't be surprised to see Pleasureflush again.

I guess if someone wants it bad enough, then $165 it is, but I just know it will be rereleased someday. *brings up macosmetics.com to look at Parrot*

HOTasFCUK

You know what i find surprising? There's like 3 Pleasureflush's on eBay right now!! I wonder why everyone is getting rid of them now. I remember when they said they were bringing Mothbrown back.....eBay was flooded with the originals of them before Barbie release! I guess everyone knew they had to make their money fast because once it was getting released again, nobody was going to pay the crazy eBay prices when anyone could just get it for retail from MAC! This also happened a few weeks ago right before Parrot came back. There was so many on eBay....all those sellers trying to get rid of it before it hits the market! Makes me kinda wonder if thats the reason there's a flood of Pleasureflush on eBay right now!! I hope so just to prove there's no point in spending $165 on a MSF that may eventually come back!!!