Let's have a "What the f**k??"-Ebay thread....

Lalli

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinagrzela
What's wrong with this?? maybe I'm wrong, but this seems about right.

no i'm asking if they are real or fakes i want to buy em but not sure.. hence i asked

Lalli

has it got mirrors and a applicator

i questioned one of the sellers and they havent replied

as_cute_as_pie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalli
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Brand-New-MAC-...cmdZ ViewItem

everytime i question a seller they never reply

running scared
tong.gif

but on a more serious note if they dont reply then its obv their hidding something shady. mirrors and applicators are a sure sign its fake. that blusher brush u showed was a fake no number oh and blurry pigment pics are also a bit shady as it could be anything well not anything lol but like not proper pigment
smiles.gif

Lalli

Quote:
Originally Posted by as_cute_as_pie
running scared
tong.gif

but on a more serious note if they dont reply then its obv their hidding something shady. mirrors and applicators are a sure sign its fake. that blusher brush u showed was a fake no number oh and blurry pigment pics are also a bit shady as it could be anything well not anything lol but like not proper pigment
smiles.gif

yeh i know the dude who sold me the MAC blusher brush is no longer with ebay but i have his address and everything, thinking of writing to demand a refund

myrifle

^^ Looks like the LE Mineralized eyeshadow from a really long time ago, they had more product than regular e/s. From the Rococo collection. I'm pretty positive there was a Noble.

ambriel

There was a Noble...I have it. It was LE from the Rococo collection (2004), but there still seems to be some popping up on eBay once in a while.
Quote:
Originally Posted by myrifle
^^ Looks like the LE Mineralized eyeshadow from a really long time ago, they had more product than regular e/s. From the Rococo collection. I'm pretty positive there was a Noble.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalli
i just caught out another seller, i checked high and low if this shade is correct or not, cant even find it on the site, 04 NOBLE?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...%3AUK%3A1&rd=1

These are real. The 5 mineralize eyeshadows came out with Rococo in 2004. I have all five, which I bought at Nordie's. They did have numbers, as well as a name. The number showed up on the box only, not the shadow container. I know this, as I have a couple of back-ups that are still in the box. They are, to my knowledge, the only shadows that MAC has named like that. They also look different than other MAC shadows in that they bulge up out of the pot, like the mineralize skinfinish do. The five colours were:

Noble
Little Madame
Tres Teal
Whim
Aristocrat

The reason you see a lot on ebay is that they didn't seem to sell very well. The counter I shop at had them up until like 2005, but now they are at CCOs everywhere.