Liquid eyeliner and MAC Pigments Art

Glassdoll

Wow!! That looks amazing. ur so creative. i could never draw anything like that.
drools.gif

Xqueeze_me

Thanks!!
smiles.gif

I shall draw some more when I get back (Visiting family at the mo)!

Enjoy your week and weekend, lovelies! I shall enjoy mine with the family till Sunday. I love big families, noises they make and how 13 people (including 3 nephews) can fit into a 4 bedroom house! HAHA Loves it!

Its really sad to not know when the family will get together again because of everyone's different schedules and with some of us living in another country. *sighs*

AmberLilith

I love doodling with liquid eyeliner!!

Your design is so pretty, glad you got photos to capture it. Would you get a tattoo in a similar style?

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberLilith
I love doodling with liquid eyeliner!!

Your design is so pretty, glad you got photos to capture it. Would you get a tattoo in a similar style?

Doodling is fun! That's when the "artist" comes out! haha

As for tattoos, I have thought about getting one BUT I kept changing my mind about the designs. :/

Sparklz55

I tried this today! not so lucky...but I always play with my makeup on my legs when I get bored lol.

I think you should try another!

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklz55
I tried this today! not so lucky...but I always play with my makeup on my legs when I get bored lol.

I think you should try another!

Awww! Well, everyone's got different ways of doodling their own arts. I don't think I'd be able to imitate the first one again!
th_LMAO.gif

I was just thinking about doodling another one so I will see what ideas will run through my head.. I'm thinking Celtic but we'll see!
winks.gif
Stay tuned!