L'oreal Color Infallible Eyeshadow

aradhana

smoked ruby mes, smoldering plum infallible color, rich core extra dim es, metallic lilac infallible color

Richelle83

i love metallic lilac! i wore it today with smoldering plum. i'm really like the texture of them....

i was debating a few more of these the past few days...the canada price keeps me from just buying them all!

i was curious to know what sassy marshmallow looks like. has there been a swatch posted in this thread already? would you believe, they only ever have 5 testers for 10+ shades in the stores around here, and they are always the same ones.
London Drugs had a sale on them, ends tonight I believe(I was trying to buy the last two on my list without luck). Not one store here has testers lol! No swatches of it yet, but I will get on it right now! Definitely will try Lilac and Smoldering together!

aradhana

London Drugs had a sale on them, ends tonight I believe(I was trying to buy the last two on my list without luck). Not one store here has testers lol! No swatches of it yet, but I will get on it right now! Definitely will try Lilac and Smoldering together!
ok i feel a little better! thank goodness for specktra and the internet, i'd have to buy them all just to know what they look like!!!

i'm thinking bronzed taupe and tender caramel are next on my hit list...

Richelle83

ok i feel a little better! thank goodness for specktra and the internet, i'd have to buy them all just to know what they look like!!!

i'm thinking bronzed taupe and tender caramel are next on my hit list...
Both of those are gorgeous!! I really hope tender comes here because I can see using that with either naked palette.

PRESIDENTslim

Richelle83,
Can yu swatch sassy marshmellow & liquid diamond together??? Pretty please!!
type.gif

aradhana

there seems to be a lot of black shades in this series. are they all different finishes? or more of a shade difference?

oh i looked at london drugs but don't feel like paying $10 in shipping...not even including the tax! i'm not going to buy enough to make them worth it, so i guess i will just buy em in store, pay regular price, and be a lil sad i missed a deal! ;)

OhSoJaded

Oh, that's right! I forgot about their sale. I saw it before I lucked out with my batch. Can't find any other cheaper deals, so I may have to give in and buy them there.

How much was shipping to the US? That could make or break everything haha.

Richelle83

there seems to be a lot of black shades in this series. are they all different finishes? or more of a shade difference?

oh i looked at london drugs but don't feel like paying $10 in shipping...not even including the tax! i'm not going to buy enough to make them worth it, so i guess i will just buy em in store, pay regular price, and be a lil sad i missed a deal! ;)
LOL ok so you're in that part where it's crazy expensive. The other place is Well.ca, they have a good selection.

Black shades, not really. Well maybe 5 or six have a black base but they are all different. And 3 that are sort of black but each has a different finish too.

Anneri

Ah, so mad I can't find Metallic Lilac anywhere! Not even on ebay! If anyone know where I could get one, please tell me!

OhSoJaded

Ah, so mad I can't find Metallic Lilac anywhere! Not even on ebay! If anyone know where I could get one, please tell me!
Do you only want Metallic Lilac? I found one on eBay but it's being sold in a lot of 6 e/s. Not sure how much shipping would be to Germany.

aradhana

if you want i can get you one...i'm in canada and it's in stores.
i think it is $12.65 with the taxes here, and I can find out how much shipping costs to Germany. Let me know if you are interested!

Anneri

Thank you for your help!
heart.gif
friends.gif

I'd immediately buy that set you found, Richelle, but the seller doesn't ship worldwide. Boo!

Aradhana, do you have any idea how much shipping fees would be?

OhSoJaded

Thank you for your help!
heart.gif
friends.gif

I'd immediately buy that set you found, Richelle, but the seller doesn't ship worldwide. Boo!

Aradhana, do you have any idea how much shipping fees would be?
Ah yes, the set Richelle linked was the one I thought about. Too bad they don't ship worldwide, I've worked w/ that seller before and they're legit.