MAC and Iris Aphel Discussion

PixieDancer

GIRL.... That ROCKS!! I'm happy it worked out for you!
They probably hold back a batch of each LE item in case of shipping errors like this... which is great Customer Service on their part!
Let me know how you like SI. I just got mine yesterday... Haven't tried it yet.

Mac Cosmetics Online seriously has the BEST customer service ever. I posted the other day about how I received Pink Pigeon instead of Scarlet Ibis, and I emailed them yesterday and have already received a personalized response. GET THIS, they are sending me my Scarlet Ibis (via 2 day air) no charge, AND letting me keep Pink Pigeon!! (Since they are sending me Scarlet Ibis, I am wondering if they have more at the warehouse, calling for another IA restock???)

I also didnt receive my stickers in my shop cook order that was way over 75$, and I really didnt care that much, but did a live chat and asked about it, and they are sending me stickers in the mail!

Seriously, Mac is now tied with or better than Nordstrom when it comes to customer service.

PixieDancer

Feels like it should be in one of those Orbit Gum commercials alongside "lint licker" LOL Richelle
rofl.gif

I must say Richelle it's been a minute since I heard someone say 'coochie cutters'.
girlhaha.gif

luvlydee

very true. I was just confused because I wasnt sure what she meant lol I think it was mainly because it was just a piece of the comment.

Venusian

Long time lurker here
blush-anim-cl.gif

​i think there's bloggers out there who just go out of their way to be offended

(the lack of context to the quote is a dead give away)

besides that Edna quote was tame - If she wants to be really offended she should check out Barry Humphrey"s other alter ego, Les Patterson.

Anyway, one more week until flamingo hits Australia!!!
pompom.gif

duckrodeo

Mac Cosmetics Online seriously has the BEST customer service ever. I posted the other day about how I received Pink Pigeon instead of Scarlet Ibis, and I emailed them yesterday and have already received a personalized response. GET THIS, they are sending me my Scarlet Ibis (via 2 day air) no charge, AND letting me keep Pink Pigeon!! (Since they are sending me Scarlet Ibis, I am wondering if they have more at the warehouse, calling for another IA restock???)

I also didnt receive my stickers in my shop cook order that was way over 75$, and I really didnt care that much, but did a live chat and asked about it, and they are sending me stickers in the mail!

Seriously, Mac is now tied with or better than Nordstrom when it comes to customer service.

That's so awesome! Congrats girl! I'm glad it all got worked out :)

martiangurll

I must say Richelle it's been a minute since I heard someone say 'coochie cutters'.
girlhaha.gif

I LOL'd reading that. I prefer the term cameltosis myself. I agree with Iris & I think to say she said anyone over size 10 (UK14) was a slob was a misquote. I agree also it was taken out of context. She said basically people should not over expose themselves if they are overweight, which I tend to agree with that comment! BTW, there is an awesome thread on Specktra about fashion faux paus (I can't spell in French, or English really--sorry!) if you want to read it:

http://www.specktra.net/t/31976/what-trend-do-you-wish-would-go-away/1050

I think she is great, and the collection was freakfantastifabulous.

I still have not tracked down a Pink Pigeon but I rocked Party Parrot yesterday and could not stop looking at myself. I love it.

BabysOnFire

"Coochie cutters" and "Cameltosis" just made me almost spit tea on my keyboard!!
rofl.gif

I'm wayyy behind the times with my swatches, but maybe this still might help someone out:

L-R: Flamingo, Pink Pigeon, Party Parrot, Scarlet Ibis

I also have a bunch of comparisons on my blog for anyone looking for dupes, and some face shots. I don't wanna clutter up the thread with all of them, but I'll post one of Scarlet Ibis because it's the one that surprised me most - wasn't sure I'd like an orange-based red but it turns out I'm a big fan!

Yazmin

"Coochie cutters" and "Cameltosis" just made me almost spit tea on my keyboard!!
rofl.gif

I'm wayyy behind the times with my swatches, but maybe this still might help someone out:

I also have a bunch of comparisons on my blog for anyone looking for dupes, and some face shots. I don't wanna clutter up the thread with all of them, but I'll post one of Scarlet Ibis because it's the one that surprised me most - wasn't sure I'd like an orange-based red but it turns out I'm a big fan!

Wow! That color looks gorgeous on you and complements your skin tone very well. I missed out on these lipsticks, but if I ever get the chance, I'm definitely picking up Scarlet Ibis!

missah

rofl.gif

I like your new blog:)
and you made everything look good!

peachsuns

Wow, BabysOnFire!
thud.gif
The lipsticks look stunning on you! Thank you!
I agree with missah. You make everything look gorgeous!

missah

Aww, shucks
blush-anim-cl.gif
You're all sooo nice here! Thank you!!!

But its really well written and great, much better than mine.
Thankyou! Although i do think you're prettier =D
my love life is getting better and I haven't had any more troubles with sellers which is good><"
Thanks for visiting mine though:)

martiangurll

Wow, BabysOnFire!
thud.gif
The lipsticks look stunning on you! Thank you!
I agree with missah. You make everything look gorgeous!

I am afraid of orange based reds but you are convincing me that SI could work on me BabysOnFire! That color is smokin' on you for sure.

BabysOnFire

Thanks for visiting mine though:)
Aww, no way on both counts, you're silly!
girlhaha.gif

Glad to hear things are going better for you now! And I'll definitely keep checking out your blog!

And, martiangurll, you should definitely try them out! Orangey colours seem like they're going to be a big thing this spring/summer and it's kind of fun to try something completely out of the norm! SI is kind of a good "baby step" because it has enough red in it to balance out the orangeness!

duckrodeo

I received my Scarlet Ibis last night and didn't get a chance to try it on the lips before tonight. WOW, oh WOW, this is definitely a bright color! I'm just not so sure how I feel about it on me lol. I think I'll do the House Arrest Test before showcasing SI to the outside world, lol.

princess sarah

LOVEEEEE THAT COLOUR ON YOU!! You rock it out really well and loved the pink pigeon too that you have on your blog

I received my Scarlet Ibis last night and didn't get a chance to try it on the lips before tonight. WOW, oh WOW, this is definitely a bright color! I'm just not so sure how I feel about it on me lol. I think I'll do the House Arrest Test before showcasing SI to the outside world, lol.

LMD84

i'm still sad that i missed this lippie! :( why was i so silly and skipped it?