MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

Debbs

Thanks so much! Image is somewhat blurry but I still see trouble in the horizons. Thank God I haven't hauled much (from collections) since Indulge.

Richelle83

so this morning i got my invite to my MAC store's Divine Night launch party...here is the pic on the invite..sorry if its a repeat! I made an appointment to get my makeup done ...hopefully there is something I like..I'm usually more in the natural collections like Apres Chic and Naturally but we'll see ...

PS . will there be any single eyeshadows that are regular?? i hate extra dimension...

Thank you!!!! Ok, they do look umm what's the word, interesting?!

raych1984

so this morning i got my invite to my MAC store's Divine Night launch party...here is the pic on the invite..sorry if its a repeat! I made an appointment to get my makeup done ...hopefully there is something I like..I'm usually more in the natural collections like Apres Chic and Naturally but we'll see ...  PS . will there be any single eyeshadows that are regular?? i hate extra dimension...
Royal purple fluid line, be mine!!

LiliV

Finally some pics of the individual stuff! The lip colors look nice! The packaging reminds me of Revlon though lol

Debbs

The purples! I think one of the SF looks like a nice purple color that would make a beautiful blush? Pardon my vision but hope is renewed!

Corally

Thanks for the pics allthingslove! The msf's/eyeshadows look less ugly than imagined but it's still not my cup a tea.. I like the colors though! The blush looks pretty too. LOVE the lipstick packaging and the lipstick looks pretty too.. purple!:eyelove:

Ana A

Do you guys think the msf's will have special packaging too? I hope not $30 is painful enough :/

allthingslove

No problem guys !! Here it is a little more focused
a99184c1_image.jpeg

allthingslove

Definitely interested in the fluid line as well... Just hope not all the single eyeshadows are extra dimension.. Not really a fan guys

erine1881

so this morning i got my invite to my MAC store's Divine Night launch party...here is the pic on the invite..sorry if its a repeat! I made an appointment to get my makeup done ...hopefully there is something I like..I'm usually more in the natural collections like Apres Chic and Naturally but we'll see ...  PS . will there be any single eyeshadows that are regular?? i hate extra dimension...
No. The natural collection will all be ED.