MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

allthingslove

Ughhh haha disappointing... I guess ill probably pick some up anyway just bc I'm a sucker for holiday collections thanks for the reply

lizzylu23

I was def coming in here to post the same invite lol. I just got mine
Oh oh... everything looks nice. ... must haves for me the purple fluid line and that lipstick

kimibos

does anyone else oppose the mineral collections ? i dont like them haha
Quote: Originally Posted by erine1881

I'm only a fan of the MSFs. The rest can suck it.
icon_eek.gif
you both!! i like the MES's, MSF's and the new type of matte MB's mac has been doing since semi precious. kind of like the ones in naturally. i dont like the shimmery ones. as for MES i do try to skip the glitter bomb ones. but still i have like 20

if i had to choose between a Mineral or Extra D. collection? i would go with the mineral
th_dunno.gif
good thing mac is doing mineral for holiday and ED for january. since they did the opposite last year. that way everyone is happy.

ForeverJenn

so this morning i got my invite to my MAC store's Divine Night launch party...here is the pic on the invite..sorry if its a repeat! I made an appointment to get my makeup done ...hopefully there is something I like..I'm usually more in the natural collections like Apres Chic and Naturally but we'll see ...  PS . will there be any single eyeshadows that are regular?? i hate extra dimension...
:drool: I'm a sucker for anything purple

allthingslove

i just like the regular eyeshadows best...im not a fan of the extra dimensions from last year although i do wear stylishly merry and stolen moment from glamour days.

CiaoBellaa

While this collection is nice it certainly leaves me lemming for Glamour Daze back.... What a beautiful collection that was.

janineios

so this morning i got my invite to my MAC store's Divine Night launch party...here is the pic on the invite..sorry if its a repeat! I made an appointment to get my makeup done ...hopefully there is something I like..I'm usually more in the natural collections like Apres Chic and Naturally but we'll see ...  PS . will there be any single eyeshadows that are regular?? i hate extra dimension...
Oh man. Looks very pretty! I always spend too much on the holiday collections. Not just on myself but for gifts too. This is gonna be another big haul is what I'm sensing.
The purples! I think one of the SF looks like a nice purple color that would make a beautiful blush? Pardon my vision but hope is renewed!
Is it an MSF? It looks more like a blush, but either way it's gorgeous and I really hope it's a cheek product!
That fluidline is gonna fly off the shelves
Definitely. I may get multiples :|

xasperadastra

O___O for me this will be expensive!!!! I really like the look of that MSF!!! and the blush may be interesting too.. and that fluidline *_________*