MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

MakeupAddict22

Scene to be seen not sure if it's unique enough ..wonder how the gold reflects look ..that's the only thing keeping me interested in it

Tahlia

c3c90661_image.jpeg
A close up pic of some of the sets

Corally

Certain items each time. January and August are the increase times, I believe this year in January MB's went up to $25 then in August MSF's EDSF's went up to $30 along with paint pots, Sheen Supremes. 
They've gotta stop at one point right. :unsure: Glamour Daze was hella expensive here in Holland, I really hope Divine Night will be a bit cheaper but it probably won't be because of the mineralized stuff. :eek:hboy:

Miss Dynamite

They've gotta stop at one point right.
001_unsure.gif
Glamour Daze was hella expensive here in Holland, I really hope Divine Night will be a bit cheaper but it probably won't be because of the mineralized stuff.
ohboy.gif
You would think so. Then again, they are greedy, so who knows...maybe someday we will be buying lipsticks for $60.

martiangurll

Oh! Good to see Orpheus again, I've used almost half of the one I got with Tropical Taboo. 
Me too. I'm almost out of Orpheus from last holiday and I plan to bu all the kohl pencils b/c they've a awesome. Stares & Speculation f/l looks pretty in the promoting pix. I may haul all the creme sheen gloss. Also private party lipstick for sure. Maybe the taupe and I'm sure liba or somebody will ruthlessly enable the peachy nude so I have to get it.

martiangurll

Hmm I may try the kohl pencils from this. I love the pearlglides, but I haven't tried the kohl formula
For me it is very smooth in application but tends to smear towards the end of eight hours. These are waterline safe whereas the pearl glides are not.

josephine90

Me too. I'm almost out of Orpheus from last holiday and I plan to bu all the kohl pencils b/c they've a awesome. Stares & Speculation f/l looks pretty in the promoting pix. I may haul all the creme sheen gloss. Also private party lipstick for sure. Maybe the taupe and I'm sure liba or somebody will ruthlessly enable the peachy nude so I have to get it.
I dun think i have any liners from mac before besides the pearlglide from archie which i bought for the packaging! Are they smudgeproof?everything causes a raccoon eye on me lol

Audrey C

Hm...nothing tempting me here at all. I don't like MES, and these MSF look too glittery somehow. I will get the coral CSG set; I usually do stock up on glosses this way.

I'm looking forward to next year's ED3 collection.

GlamQueen21

I plan to BU Mystery Khol Power Eye Pencil! I will also add Flair Finery l/s to my list as well as You've Got It c/g. This collection is going to have my wallet burning to ashes LOL!