MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

allthingslove

i can't believe there are no swatches out yet !! i may be canceling my pre-order now that I know each blush is $25 a piece...i NEED to see swatches before i jump the gun now ..

ElectricLady

I really want the Private Party glass and lipstick... They don't look all that unique, but I'm new to the lipstick world.

Kaidan

A very small wishlist:

Lipstick
Flair For Finery- Cool pink/nude (Lustre)
Mineralize Eye Shadow
Tonight's Temptation- Black with pearlized base/ Royal blue *sounds like perfection to me*

Can't wait for the swatches to come!

lyseD

Just ordered the Hourglass ambient powders so my list has shrunk to one (maybe two) lipsticks and two lip glosses.

MACina

Josephine, you look fab in your new avatar!

iagree.gif

Pinkdollface

(This is the first time I've tried to multi-quote from my iPad, so sorry if I've screwed it up or missed anyone out.)
*Closes eyes* I did not see this, no I did not
whistle.gif

Someone was already willing to cp me some Hourglass, but I haven't gotten around to save up for it, but now I guess it's a bit easier to get and harder to resist. I wish I had known about this when I was in London, cause I could have checked Hourglass out IRL.

Erinaceina

*Closes eyes* I did not see this, no I did not:whistle: Someone was already willing to cp me some Hourglass, but I haven't gotten around to save up for it, but now I guess it's a bit easier to get and harder to resist. I wish I had known about this when I was in London, cause I could have checked Hourglass out IRL.
Bwaahaaa! I'd love to get one of the Hourglass powders myself, but MAC's already taken too much of my money between the RiRi collection and Divine Night (plus the perm stuff I'm going to pick up at Heathrow next week).

liba

Bwaahaaa! I'd love to get one of the Hourglass powders myself, but MAC's already taken too much of my money between the RiRi collection and Divine Night (plus the perm stuff I'm going to pick up at Heathrow next week).
I'm OK being basically a one brand gal. Once and a while, I'll get something I think is really above and beyond special from other brands, but MAC does so many things right, at the right price, that I'm satisfied - heck, I spend enough as is it that way, anyhow :p

elegant-one

I looked at all of this in the MAC book today. The browns are beautiful! I am getting 3 - yes three of the brush set with the duo fiber brushes & 1 of the smokey eye brush set.

martiangurll

I dun think i have any liners from mac before besides the pearlglide from archie which i bought for the packaging! Are they smudgeproof?everything causes a raccoon eye on me lol
They don't smudge on me but towards the end of the day I notice fading. My lids are *quite* oily and I notice slight smearing too. Setting with powder could prevent that.