MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

Karrie

Are MAC's tweezers any good? I'm very happy with my Tweezermans but that Grooming Kit is really growing on me. In spite of the slightly disturbing name. Grooming kit? *shudders*
I have mine since 10 years and i love it! MAC Tweezers are made in Switzerland by Rubis (Rubis is a brand with high quality steel products, highly recommended). I plan to get the Kit to have a second mac tweezer (if the price is good)!

mousygiggles

Weren't swatches late last year too and they pulled the online and in store launch on the same day thing with them? I can't remember.

BuickMackane

I have mine since 10 years and i love it! MAC Tweezers are made in Switzerland by Rubis (Rubis is a brand with high quality steel products, highly recommended). I plan to get the Kit to have a second mac tweezer (if the price is good)!
Thanks. It's great to hear such a positive review.

I'll probably get the set unless it's obscenely expensive. I can't see myself using the nail file as I prefer glass files but the remaining items are bound to receive a lot of love. And the case is too cute!
love.gif

Fancieland

The more I see Private Party the more I want it plus backups. It's definitely my kind of color. I may skip PFP if It's similar to Love Goddess.

AngelBunny

Karla's swatches make me drool ...

The nude and purple being satins makes me want to buy backups upon backups upon backups ... the red being a cremesheen bums me out though. No idea why, but I can never get the cremesheens to work for me. They are either splotchy, drying or don't last at all :(

Anyone know of anywhere doing previews for these yet or is there something top secret or special about previewing this one? I called my counter earlier today (where I have previewed/swatched plenty of collections super early) and I was told that they have it and that I can come look at it but that I can't "touch" them and I certainly can't swatch them. Her reasoning was that they won't be making testers of them until the day before the launch, and the manager/friend of mine for that counter is on vacation.

Apparently they didn't even have update for this one until yesterday? I am hoping she is wrong. I am too pale to buy collections this big swatch unseen ...

nudibelle

jesus christ ..a red cremesheen be stilllll my heart!!!
that nude with shimmer

damn you MAC
just when i look at my lil collection and think im good i dont need anything you do this to me

GoldenGirl

so this morning i got my invite to my MAC store's Divine Night launch party...here is the pic on the invite..sorry if its a repeat! I made an appointment to get my makeup done ...hopefully there is something I like..I'm usually more in the natural collections like Apres Chic and Naturally but we'll see ...

PS . will there be any single eyeshadows that are regular?? i hate extra dimension...

I got one too! I guess I'll go. I wonder if I can make an appointment for a friend too, so I'm not going alone.

misfitted

Quote:Originally Posted by shontay07108

Ah, there's a lip bag with Dark Deed? Too bad I already have that and I just bought Vino. So, I have to skip this bag. I hate when that happens.

Ugh, me too. I have Vino and I don't really want a backup but I've got to have Dark Deed!

misfitted

Quote:Originally Posted by itsbcuzirock

The Lippy swatches
cheerleader.gif

1379852_10202111967860594_233634977_n.jpg
1379625_10202111968460609_495994858_n.jpg
1378593_10202111970220653_783601477_n.jpg
1379576_10202111971340681_587125217_n.jpg
1377196_10202111971860694_685598761_n.jpg
1375223_10202111973140726_783509762_n.jpg
1384396_10202111973940746_1275994277_n.jpg
1379625_10202111968460609_495994858_n.jpg

Thanks for the swatches! Yep I'm DEFINITELY set on that nude, matter of fact I'm BU'ing it. I wasn't checking for that pink one but that gold frosty sheen makes me want it to layer over something else.

lyseD

I'm having one of those days where I just want to buy SOMETHING. I hope this is online tomorrow.

KrystalAnne

I'm having one of those days where I just want to buy SOMETHING. I hope this is online tomorrow.
That would be nice! But I still need more swatches of the blushes & MSFs before i feel comfortable buying! I'd also like to see EE lipstick swatched next to Nude & VG Gaga 2. I think Gaga 2 probably has a lot more peachiness in it than the other two.

pinkpaint

You and me both, I'm almost tempted to buy another RiRi Woo just because I am feeling like I "need" another. lol
I just grabbed another one yesterday from Nordstrom. I was surprised that it sold out at my store, counter and online at MAC. I can't blame anyone for buying backups. It's my favorite red hands down.