MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2017

Mac-Guy

Hey I'm not too bad. Thanks for asking. How are you? In the Carnival mood? lol.

Hmmm... They look really shiny and not in a good way. Think I may have to wait for Ashley Rudder's swatches before I decide on these.

That was my thought too.

Mac-Guy

Nothing tickles my fancy of the current releases. I am anxiously awaiting news of the big summer collection. Only 8 more weeks.

Sweetyellow

She must have posted those on her InstaStory as they're definitely not in her regular post history. Thanks for posting these links.

Yeah, she's been posting more and more of her swatches on her InstaStory since the beginning of this year. And of course, you're welcome!

PrettyTwisted

She must have posted those on her InstaStory as they're definitely not in her regular post history.
Lmao I thought I was going crazy going through her IG and not bring able to find those swatches, I'm now checking her Insta Story as well, I missed her MAC Work It Out swatches on there as well

Shars

Yeah, she's been posting more and more of her swatches on her InstaStory since the beginning of this year. And of course, you're welcome!

Wow ok! That sucks 'cause I love going back through her page as a reference. Especially when things I wasn't interested in initially now end up in the Goodbyes and I need to know if I NEED them now lol!

leonah

don't know where to post this but I'm not that familiar with mac reflect glitters. are they pro products or are they available at counters too?

stirfryedshana

That basic bitch palette...wow, lol. The first time I saw it I honestly thought it was something from like bh cosmetics. It looks like it should cost under $12.