MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2017

elegant-one

I did get Mac's Cream in your coffee lipstick today & I really like it on. And I have hoarded Sisley Phyto lip twists! They are awesome!!!

boschicka

I did get Mac's Cream in your coffee lipstick today & I really like it on. And I have hoarded Sisley Phyto lip twists! They are awesome!!!

That is a great lipstick. I just got a bunch of Nudestix from Ulta for 20% off. One brand I manged to avoid until now. Off to check out the lip twists! :type:

Last edited:

Honi

Anyone seen anything for the summer collection yet? I asked the PR i'm in contact with, she just giggled, said it was "Very floral" and that everyone in the office had lost their shit over it when the samples came in. She refused to tell me more (Embargos will be the death of me)! So ofcourse, I am curious.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Anyone seen anything for the summer collection yet? I asked the PR i'm in contact with, she just giggled, said it was "Very floral" and that everyone in the office had lost their shit over it when the samples came in. She refused to tell me more (Embargos will be the death of me)! So ofcourse, I am curious.
Ooh, floral sounds good!

Monsy

super excited as always about summer collection!

miumiuuu

There's a post on that you-know-who Insta page about a very red, possibly floral Min Liu MAC collab tho.
Not sure if we're allowed to even link to that page?

edit: credit@ banuyorulmaz on Instagram: Instagram Those two blushes in the front in the rectangular packaging! Hope the left red one is a cream formula.

Last edited:

missjulie

Oooh that sounds exciting! Good thing that none of the current collections pick my interest, money saved for the summer collection.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Yep, couture prices:

From $34 to $115. At M.A.C counters and stores from 14 April. (edit: seems to be Singapore $)

This is growing on me tho after seeing the promo pics. I'll still skip that powder with the overspray, but I'm looking forward to see what else will be in this collection.

ETA: it's a Pearlmatte Face Powder btw.
:rolleyes:

Last edited:

jennyap

Collection seems to be called "Ms. Min" rather than "Min Liu"

Lipsticks:
Dynasty Red - Yellow vibrant red (matte)
Peach Blossom Pink - Clean midtone pink (matte)

Lipglass:
Fortune Red - Yellow vibrant red
Peach Blossom Pink - Clean midtone pink

Eyeshadow Duo:
Fortune Duo

Cream Colour Base:
All Year Red - Yellow vibrant red

Fluidline:
Blacktrack

Pearlmatte Face Powder:
First Waves - Pink, red and grey beige oversprayed with pearl

Miss Dynamite

Collection seems to be called "Ms. Min" rather than "Min Liu"

Lipsticks:
Dynasty Red - Yellow vibrant red (matte)
Peach Blossom Pink - Clean midtone pink (matte)

Lipglass:
Fortune Red - Yellow vibrant red
Peach Blossom Pink - Clean midtone pink

Eyeshadow Duo:
Fortune Duo

Cream Colour Base:
All Year Red - Yellow vibrant red

Fluidline:
Blacktrack

Pearlmatte Face Powder:
First Waves - Pink, red and grey beige oversprayed with pearl

Definite skip, sounds pretty boring.