MAC Early Buzz: News for Upcoming Collections in 2018

Mac-Guy

I was told there should be standard summer collection, but no info leaked yet.
Fingers crossed. We didn't have a regular big Spring collection either this year. I wouldn't be too surprised if MAC modified their big summer collection too, though it would be very sad.

Rinstar

Fingers crossed. We didn't have a regular big Spring collection either this year. I wouldn't be too surprised if MAC modified their big summer collection too, though it would be very sad.
Yea that would be so sad... the big summer collection has always been something I've looked forward to.

Mac-Guy

Well, we are definitely late in getting news. We learnt about Alluring Aquatic on Feb 7 and Fruity Juicy on March 15 in previous years. We are months behind news for the summer. :-(

verorl

I also hope we get a big summer collection. That is usually the one I'm tempted by the most and get a lot from.

jennyap

Well, we are definitely late in getting news. We learnt about Alluring Aquatic on Feb 7 and Fruity Juicy on March 15 in previous years. We are months behind news for the summer. :-(

I think one of those came from me, I certainly used to get a fair amount of early info, unfortunately my source dried up almost entirely, I hardly get anything we don't already know about now.

fur4elise

I've never been fond of brown makeup, it looks awful on me no matter how hard I try.

I totally get it! Everything is not for everyone...I have skipped, I can't tell you how many collections, MAC and beyond, simply because the colors just don't suit. Hopefully the summer collection will have a good range to reach a diverse base. Fingers crossed!

Miss Dynamite

I totally get it! Everything is not for everyone...I have skipped, I can't tell you how many collections, MAC and beyond, simply because the colors just don't suit. Hopefully the summer collection will have a good range to reach a diverse base. Fingers crossed!
Yeah, hopefully. I think that the big spring, summer, fall and holiday collections should always have something for everybody. Though usually, they don't.

Miss Dynamite

Also, a list of all the new items or collections there have been teases for, but haven't been released yet:

Puma
Fix+ Matte
Aaliyah
Cream blush and contour palettes
Oh Sweetie scented/flavored Lipglass
New Metallic Liquid Lipsticks
Studio Fix Concealer
Pore Refiner Stick
Shape And Shade Brow Tint

No idea if most of this stuff is for summer, fall, winter or what.

Last edited: