MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

LAKESHA1908

By the time I got the Pro email, the collection was already live for everyone and Heroine was already sold out. lol So much for giving us a heads up when it actually launched. It was up 2 days ago for Pro and my stuff was mailed yesterday.... and they are just now sending out the email!?! Boo.

See, I haven't been stalking the site....I was tired from Archie's....It was up two days ago on PRO and they are just now sending an email smfh!!! That is what pisses me off about MAC and their unorganized marketing team!

LAKESHA1908

I don't mind a well done fake nail, but those nails are a mess.

By the time I got the Pro email, the collection was already live for everyone and Heroine was already sold out. lol So much for giving us a heads up when it actually launched. It was up 2 days ago for Pro and my stuff was mailed yesterday.... and they are just now sending out the email!?! Boo.

See, I haven't been stalking the site....I was tired from Archie's....It was up two days ago on PRO and they are just now sending an email smfh!!! That is what pisses me off about MAC and their unorganized marketing team!

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Excuse my above post...technical difficulties![/FONT]

ForeverJenn

I'm not surprised all the lipsticks are sold out. I'm expecting the other products to go as well as soon as more swatches hit the 'net

Richelle83

it's not something I would wear.........embrace me is a bit lighter than pink pigeon ...
Good to know
kisses.gif

ocean286

Yea I've been calling them like crazy making sure they're not releasing it early! I put heroine lippie and liner on hold at my mac counter the other day. called today to make sure it was still on hold ( i REALLY want it). I even tried to put it on hold at my pro store but they wouldn't let me :( I just need to make sure i get it. I have strong woman and love it so much. Heroine would be a wonderful addition to my purple lippie collection.
I have Strong Women too. I adore it! I wore it to work one day and got a ton of compliments on it. It's a lovely shade for pale skin lovies!

ocean286

Dang my need to get sleep! I missed the launch, but luckily I woke up early enough to order Heroine l/g, Albaze l/g, and Albaze l/l. Since I'm more of a gloss girl anyway I can survive if I don't get Heroine l/s, but I'm sure going to try. Lol.

When do the department stores usually launch MAC's new collections? Closer to the release date? Or is it just at random because that's what MAC likes?
I think they are talking next Thursday is when they go up. But, some department stores like Nordstroms and Macy's will sometimes release it a little early. Just keep stalking the sites till you see it I guess?