MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

VioletPearl

Ablaze everything... liner, lipstick, and gloss
I love this color, but I realize I ALWAYS gravitate towards these shades! SLV, Lady at Play, Hibiscus... I am just a sucker for bright fun coral lippies! So I probably didn't "NEED" this lipstick combo... But Oh Well! HeeHee
I don't think Ablaze lip liner is a must-have if you have Lasting Sensation already. If you have a choice, I'd go with Ablaze l/l since it does show up a tad more than LS on the lips.
Wow, Ablaze looks fantastic on you!
heart2.gif

I plan to purchase the lipstick too but I'm not sure yet, I really like the colour but I'm kind of afraid that it will be too orange to my skin. (I wear NC15 from Studio Sculpt and NW10 from SFF.)
Can I ask you what is your MAC foundation shade?

ChosenOne

jawdrop.gif
354 new posts to read?!?!? Ummm, I might have to refer to the old "ain't nobody got time for that" on this one! Just had to pop on here to say my order is being DELIVERED today!!!
th_happy1.gif
They never get to my place until around 6 or 7 at night though, and I won't be home until after midnight tonight, so I guess I won't get to play with my new goodies until tomorrow. I hope my box will be okay sitting at my front door for that long!!!

colormefab

Im so upset my order is still in "pending" status and I order like 15 minutes after it became available. And my friend who I informed of the availabilty and ordered after me already has her confirmation.
Wassup with that?

luvlydee

ok just submitted my order for silly lip liner and the eye cream that i needed. all i need now is the heroine lip liner, ablaze shadow and maybe silly eyeshadow.

ocean286

I have a quick question.
Does Embrace me l/s really have hint shimmer b/c T said like that on her review?
Anybody knows?
From the swatches I've seen it does have a sheen to it. But, not shimmery. Some of the mattes aren't COMPLETELY matte. They don't dry down like Ruby Woo or something along those lines. It makes them look more moisturizing I guess?
girlhaha.gif

martiangurll

Quote:Originally Posted by luvlydee

ok just submitted my order for silly lip liner and the eye cream that i needed. all i need now is the heroine lip liner, ablaze shadow and maybe silly eyeshadow.

Definitely silly e/s, I cannot think of dupes if its same as the lippy. Pink Venus just doesn't do it for me.