MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

glossandsticks

Okay I'm the fence about ordering Ablaze l/g. When I look at the description of it, it says bright orange cream, but Morange l/g says bright cream orange. So does this mean they are the same or very similar? Does anyone have both to show a comparison swatch of Ablaze l/g and Morange l/g? Not sure if both are needed.

luvlydee

I didnt get overnight shipping but they did deduct my account for both orders but they're both still pending. Driving me crazy.
Yea it doesnt matter if its not overnight shipping. Mac usually prints the label 1-2 days and thats when they take the money. You can call mac also they usually know if it shipped even if it still says pending

Miss M Monroe

Okay I'm the fence about ordering Ablaze l/g. When I look at the description of it, it says bright orange cream, but Morange l/g says bright cream orange. So does this mean they are the same or very similar? Does anyone have both to show a comparison swatch of Ablaze l/g and Morange l/g? Not sure if both are needed.
I also have morange lg and will be getting ablaze lg today I can swatch them and post tonight for you

bluelitzer

I'm feeling like I should have gotten a different color (So Chaud or Neon Orange lipstick) instead of backing up Ablaze.
whistle.gif

I am so into orange since last year. LOL. Now I can prepare to stalk for Hayley Williams and Baking Beauties.

Miss M Monroe

That's why I ordered everythang I can see what isn't a good fit and swap, return, sell it but if u miss it you will regret it I been through that too many times and then kick myself later like damn it why didn't I get that lmao