MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

mommylovesMAC78

Oh, I am definitely suffering with allergies to pollen right now. EVERYTHING is yellow...completely covered in pollen.

My nose and eyes are killing me. No doubt my sniffer is broken right now.
cry.gif
Try local honey. They say it helps with allergies.

ocean286

Awww thanks lol I'm not sure yet, I'm still figuring out which scrub top to wear lol so much for cute birthday outfit, I might do a red or pink or maybe moxie since I haven't pulled that out in awhile, and it'll say look at me it's my bday, and might make the mean girls at my work dislike me even more so I just might do a bright lip. I would of done one of these new colors but they're not here yet.... My avatar I'm wearing heroine from last year when it came out around this time.
Go for it girl! It's your birthday! Forget those hating ass bitches! LOL!

ForeverJenn

Awww thanks lol I'm not sure yet, I'm still figuring out which scrub top to wear lol so much for cute birthday outfit, I might do a red or pink or maybe moxie since I haven't pulled that out in awhile, and it'll say look at me it's my bday, and might make the mean girls at my work dislike me even more so I just might do a bright lip. I would of done one of these new colors but they're not here yet.... My avatar I'm wearing heroine from last year when it came out around this time.
Screw them! It's your birthday you could do what you want! *snaps fingers* ... Moxie is a great contender! I vote moxie! :)

duckrodeo

Both of my MAC packages are gonna arrive on Thurs
cheerleader.gif
I placed an order in the wee hours of Thursday morning for 2 Ablaze and 2 Silly lipsticks, then in the evening I placed an order for Silly l/l, lipglass and the Fall trend eye palette!

This morning on Nordstrom I got Embrace Me lipglass, Heroine lipglass, Embrace Me lipstick and another BU of Silly! I might even have that order by the end of the week, since Nordstrom typically arrives in less time than the MAC site.

Seeing all these gorgeous swatches and FOTDs is really making me want my orders to come already!

linainoz

Lol I never seen that one either... I didn't realize it was 4/20 till I typed it, lol hmm heroine on 4/20???? Hahah
For those of us who are not from the US - can you please explain the significance of that date? It means nothing to me (except I have 2 mid semester exams on that day).

Shellcat

I think this would be the best way to describe it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/420_%28cannabis_culture%29

For those of us who are not from the US - can you please explain the significance of that date? It means nothing to me (except I have 2 mid semester exams on that day).

hwdsprincess

Well I haver never been a smoker but for those who like to "get high" it's a "get high day" lol idk why honestly so it's a stoner holiday lol and I think it also is Hitlers bday that day not American but German, there was also a high school massacre that day but the last two things aren't celebrated just things that people as well think of.

hwdsprincess

Has anyone got any complete orders from Nordstrom? I ordered at 12:18 pst and it just says in process still. I'm so antsy to get my stuff.

MsKb

Has anyone got any complete orders from Nordstrom? I ordered at 12:18 pst and it just says in process still. I'm so antsy to get my stuff.
My order is also still in process...so fingers crossed that it's nothing big really : "We received your order at 00:27:49 Pacific on 4/1/2013. Order Status: In Process"

Naughtyp

Awesome that you found it! And dammit, WHY can I NOT smell this SCENT?!?!?! LMAO!!!

I swear I smell nothing in mine...
blink.gif
I tried on the pink one and I didn't smell anything!! how weird huh lol
i actually didn't buy the one I thought I did :( darnit guess I need to hit up another cvs lol

ForeverJenn

Nope! Mine is still in process as well :/ and to think we ordered around the same time because we were up posting on here

ForeverJenn

Does anyone have a comparison between Ablaze and Force of Love?
I did quick swatches, excuse my crappy quality of photos... Force of love is going to be on the left side while Ablaze is on the right side in all of them. The last one shows the difference between them the best. I had a hard time trying to capture their difference with my sucky (yes I use that nonexistent word) phone camera and lighting. Hope this helps)