MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
Blue India is the most perfect polish for fall!
love.gif
I love how this collection being a spring release works in fall too, B&B, Bough Grey, Dame's Desire, Prim&Proper, Shell Pearl, Summer Rose and Blue India make a lovely palette for this season. But I still want my summer here now.
girl_devil.gif
th_wink3.gif
tong.gif

iagree.gif
i am wearing blue india today in fact!
smiles.gif

Hypathya

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
Blue India is the most perfect polish for fall!
love.gif
I love how this collection being a spring release works in fall too, B&B, Bough Grey, Dame's Desire, Prim&Proper, Shell Pearl, Summer Rose and Blue India make a lovely palette for this season. But I still want my summer here now.
girl_devil.gif
th_wink3.gif
tong.gif

So true!!! And I want summer too!! I'm sick and tired of the past three months of endless cloudiness and rain!!
angry.gif

kiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
iagree.gif
i am wearing blue india today in fact!
smiles.gif

Same here! Copy cat! hehe jk
cutey.gif

dreamer246

I've not worn my Blue India yet.
sneaky.gif
But then again I think I have about 20 bottles of nail polishes that have yet to be worn. I just have too many colors and not enough time to do my nails often enough.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
I've not worn my Blue India yet.
sneaky.gif
But then again I think I have about 20 bottles of nail polishes that have yet to be worn. I just have too many colors and not enough time to do my nails often enough.

it's such a pretty polish! you really need to break it out!

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
it's such a pretty polish! you really need to break it out!

I will try, Lou! But I hardly wear blues on my nails, so that may take a while.
winks.gif

martiangurll

I just want to say that Shell Pearl is perfection as a highlighter and Blooming Lovely is getting a lot of love from me. That is all...

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll
I just want to say that Shell Pearl is perfection as a highlighter and Blooming Lovely is getting a lot of love from me. That is all...

I need to break out my Shell Pearl BP! I haven't used it in awhile. I'm going to try it with Prim & Proper blush that I have not yet get the chance to try it with.