MAC Hey, Sailor! (Summer 2012) Discussion

Mac-Guy

iagree.gif

l0bomb

The soles of the shoes in the promo pic look blue to me, which is ysl... These are the closest they have on their site right now. http://www.ysl.com/en_US/shop-products/Women/Shoes/Pumps/ysl-palais-high-heel-pump-in-electric-blue-suede_804079640.html?recref=#!{%22products%22:{%22254119C2000%22:{%22size%22:%2234%22,%22color%22:%224340%22}}}

gracie90

Whilst procrastinating to avoid revision, I made a little collage of my Hey Sailor wishlist. I can't wait until this comes out
smiles.gif

Alisha1

Whilst procrastinating to avoid revision, I made a little collage of my Hey Sailor wishlist. I can't wait until this comes out
smiles.gif

^I really love the packaging in this collection! I seriously should start saving now as my list is currently consists of 10+ products but I keep getting distracted by the Easter sales! *I want need more shoes!* LOL

gracie90

Quote: Originally Posted by Alisha1
^I really love the packaging in this collection! I seriously should start saving now as my list is currently consists of 10+ products but I keep getting distracted by the Easter sales! *I want need more shoes!* LOL

You can never have too many shoes :p
What's on your list for Hey Sailor? I'm hoping for another 10% thing at Debenhams in a few weeks haha

lyseD

Great choices!

We've got the same shadows and liners -- you have excellent taste. I love the face powder but I am still using my two Veras. I am also going to add a pro-longwear bronzer.

smiles.gif

Alisha1

I hope they do too but I've noticed recently Debenhams seem to schedule discounts right before or after MAC releases :/ Also I want to see everything in person before I purchase so I will most likely go to the Selfridges counter :/

My list so far pre-swatches consists of:
- Salute l/s
- Red Racer l/s
- Sail La Vie l/s
- Blessedly l/g
- Riviera Life l/g
- Send Me Sailing l/g
- Shore Leave l/p
- Barefoot e/s
- Feeling Fresh e/s
- Emerald Green e/p
- Brush

And I'm still not sure about the blushes so I'll have to swatch in store to makeup my mind, I seriously do not want to calculate how much this will cost me...but in my defence I haven't purchased any makeup since February!!

gracie90

I hope they do too but I've noticed recently Debenhams seem to schedule discounts right before or after MAC releases :/ Also I want to see everything in person before I purchase so I will most likely go to the Selfridges counter :/
My list so far pre-swatches consists of:
- Salute l/s
- Red Racer l/s
- Sail La Vie l/s
- Blessedly l/g
- Riviera Life l/g
- Send Me Sailing l/g
- Shore Leave l/p
- Barefoot e/s
- Feeling Fresh e/s
- Emerald Green e/p
- Brush

And I'm still not sure about the blushes so I'll have to swatch in store to makeup my mind, I seriously do not want to calculate how much this will cost me...but in my defence I haven't purchased any makeup since February!!

Your list sounds great! I love going to swatch everything on the release day :)
And no makeup since February?? You definitely deserve a big haul!
My bank account is crying at the thought of this and the Mineralise collection
crybaby.gif

Alisha1

Is the mineralize collection going to be released in June/july? Can't wait for that and Ruffian collection also! I love all the lip products I purchased from the last year mineralize collection can't wait for this years!

gracie90

Is the mineralize collection going to be released in June/july? Can't wait for that and Ruffian collection also! I love all the lip products I purchased from the last year mineralize collection can't wait for this years!

I think so! I have a wee bit of an addiction to MES, MSFs and MBs!
I've only vaguely heard of the Ruffian collection - my purse is praying that it's not for me
girlhaha.gif

martiangurll

http://www.ysl.com/en_US/shop-products/Women/Shoes/Pumps/ysl-palais-high-heel-pump-in-electric-blue-suede_804079640.html?recref=#!{%22products%22:{%22254119C2000%22:{%22size%22:%2234%22,%22color%22:%224340%22}}}
These really look like them. I don't think I could afford YSL or Louboutin, but maybe TJMAXX has some knock offs...