MAC Hey, Sailor! (Summer 2012) Discussion

MRV

I saw swatches on paper for Hey, Sailor at Mac today. Some info: the two darker orange l/g looked really lovely, I have to get them even though I should be on l/g-no-buy (I have not been very succesful). The coral lip liner is a lighter one, could be best with Flamingo and like. The pale/nude liner did not seem very pale/nude. Have to check that out. The green eye liner is a bit lighter than mid Kelly green. The blushes: the ligher one seemed darker than IF, and the other one was a more colourful coral. I think I will like the e/s too, since they haven't got any red tones in them.

MACina

I just can not wait to get the blushes....I am so addicted to blushes
blush-anim-cl.gif

Thank you very much for sharing MRV!
I saw swatches on paper for Hey, Sailor at Mac today. Some info: the two darker orange l/g looked really lovely, I have to get them even though I should be on l/g-no-buy (I have not been very succesful). The coral lip liner is a lighter one, could be best with Flamingo and like. The pale/nude liner did not seem very pale/nude. Have to check that out. The green eye liner is a bit lighter than mid Kelly green. The blushes: the ligher one seemed darker than IF, and the other one was a more colourful coral. I think I will like the e/s too, since they haven't got any red tones in them.

MACerette

I told myself after some major S3/C3, Vera, and Chenman hauling I was going on a no-buy until the Marilyn collection comes uit. Along came tres cheek and extra dimension... Then I thought I would be fine until October until I saw the Reel sexy products and lips and tips collections... The collections are just too pretty...
sigh.gif

PrettyKitty

Thank you! I want both blushes now!

Sugar & Spice

Ok I won't be skipping this collection after all, I know I want Fleet Fast /blush. Interested in Blessedly l/g but need to see swatches.

mac_aiken

This collection is a big old pass for me. Even my MAC MUA was like, "You can skip this one.". She knows my tastes very well.
Mine said the same thing and I implicitly trust her. I'll still go by and swatch for the fun of it but I am saving for HC. It won't be a hard skip. I got one great summer piece each from Armani, Guerlain, NARS and Chanel so my summer kit makes me very happy right now.

RayannaBanana

I want the blushes now to!

I know this is off topic but is anyone having a hard time with the free shipping code CUSTOM? It says it's not valid but I got it in an email from MAC so use until tomorrow. So what's the deal?

XicanaQueen

I know this is off topic but is anyone having a hard time with the free shipping code CUSTOM? It says it's not valid but I got it in an email from MAC so use until tomorrow. So what's the deal?

Try to use BRUSH or MASCARA those should be good until Sunday Night also.

lyseD

You're right CUSTOM was suppose to work until midnight tonight. I got an email today with FESTIVAL good until tonight.

heythere101

lipsticks:
salute!
to catch a sailor
red racer
lipglasses:
cut loose
orange tempera
send me sailing
eyeshadow:
crystal avalanche
jaunty