MAC Hey, Sailor! (Summer 2012) Discussion

Sugar & Spice

Darn, I got all excited thinking she had new pictures up lol!!
nope.gif
Nope, same pics all the other bloggers have plus we'll probably get actually pics here first anyway.

katred

Specktra Bestie
You know, I had to watch it for a bit to determine whether it was a joke or not. I seriously thought that was some sort of parody at first. She said she was going to skip the blush lol. Sorry, but damn.
I've seen her tutorial on getting ready for a date and I'm pretty sure it's all parody. Well-done parody, though.

Mac-Guy

I've seen her tutorial on getting ready for a date and I'm pretty sure it's all parody. Well-done parody, though.
I'm glad you shed light on this issue. If it is a parody, it's brilliant. Otherwise, I'd be scared of her make up skills.

Swirlgirl

hmmmm...both Barefoot and that highlight power look very skipable to me. More money saved for other collections.

Sugar & Spice

To Catch A Sailor looks GORGE! It looks like Hush Hush tendertone in a tube. I need to see swatches to see how opaque it is...

Swirlgirl

Ooohh. To Catch a Sailor looks like Annelie from MW2, yes?
I like Annelie a lot, but for anyone who didn't want to pay the extra for the special packagine, I think this will be very similar.

xasperadastra

I like Annelie a lot, but for anyone who didn't want to pay the extra for the special packagine, I think this will be very similar.
I really hope so... Annelie is lovely, but I haven't bought it yet (it's still available here).. I prefer Hey Sailor Packaging.. and price!!

Sugar & Spice

Going by pics they do look similar but I would say Catch a Sailor looks warmer than Annelie.

Latest posts