MAC Hey, Sailor! (Summer 2012) Discussion

chinablaq

NYC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does anybody know the Harlem MAC store?

Im in Brooklyn and my local store in Brooklyn Heights is having an unveiling party on the 15th. I was invited yesterday. They also mentioned that they were the only MAC store in NYC doing it.

Mac-Guy

I was checking that one out as well! Looks nice!!

Yeah, more blushes.
flower.gif

pemily

so if the collection has l/s packaging why do we get pro?

I thought thats what the discount didnt apply too?

chinablaq

so if the collection has l/s packaging why do we get pro?

I thought thats what the discount didnt apply too?
I thought the same, but I was able to use my discount on the Mac To The Beach Collection when it was out, along with the recent Glitter and Ice collection.

pemily

so at this stage all we know its not available on is viva glam?

what about the sets that come with a primer, mini eye makeup remover, mini fix plus etc

chinablaq

so at this stage all we know its not available on is viva glam?

what about the sets that come with a primer, mini eye makeup remover, mini fix plus etc
Never on the Viva Glam items. I actually pick those up at my CCO. I get the discount that way. And I tried with the mini items once, and they weren't discount eligible.

pemily

Never on the Viva Glam items. I actually pick those up at my CCO. I get the discount that way. And I tried with the mini items once, and they weren't discount eligible.
do you get pro discount at the cco's???

I'm pretty sure no but something makes me think maybe?

duckrodeo

I got a Hey Sailor invite in the mail the other day. My local MAC is having an unveiling on June 1, with MAC-over appointments available then, too........I wonder how many items will be left by then!

MACerette

Does the pro store have your e-mail or did you since up for the mailing list on the website? If so that probably why you got the mail.
I think so. I am registred there as a pro member. They might have my e-mailaddress. I am also subscribed to the newsletter of MAC NL.

OctoberViolet

Wow. Tx Pinkdollface. Everything looks great. I am resisting buying though. I'm "trying" real hard to stay away from any MAC purchases for the summer. Trying to save for the Fall/Winter collections. I do wish all of you happy hauling from the Summer collections & I hope you all get what you want. I am still interested in seeing pics and hearing reviews.

Here are better pics of some of the products http://lillithsdarktower.blogspot.com/2012/04/mac-hey-sailor-haul.html.
The blushes don't look like the promo pics at all i think. I love all these product and i can't wait to try them next week!

Latest posts