MAC Hey, Sailor! (Summer 2012) Discussion

Piarpreet

Do u have a +1? lol... btw we swapped. I got victorian lippie from u :p
Im in Brooklyn and my local store in Brooklyn Heights is having an unveiling party on the 15th. I was invited yesterday. They also mentioned that they were the only MAC store in NYC doing it.

bronzedbeauty18

Thanks for the link Pinkdollface, and TIA MAC-Guy for swatches! I really want to see how the dark ProLongwear bronzer will perform on WOC. FF blush, TCA l/s, Jaunty e/s, and Barefoot e/s have caught my interest.

pemily

Thanks for the swatches ;-) I think I'll get the coral lip liner.... Will go well with all the coral l/s we have been bombarded with lately!!!!!

chinablaq

Do u have a +1? lol... btw we swapped. I got victorian lippie from u :p
I have actually have a +2! You're more than welcome to meet me there. But as of yesterday they were still taking names for the event. Hersheykisseslv just mentioned she called and was added to the list. And yes we did! I recognized your name earlier :)

duku

That's cool! Since you can understand what see was saying, what did she say? Did she like the liptint and shadow?
She had the liptint on in the video and said it's sheer on the lips, quite lightweight, and long-lasting. As for the eyeshadow, she says it's pretty and she's wearing it with Swiss Chocolate, Embark, and Soft Brown. Also the packaging reminds her of the Style Warriors collection. She doesn't really go into depth on the products themselves, but said she'd be buying a few more things.

Shellcat

I am getting Fleet Fast for sure! That blush is super pretty!

Thanks so much for the link, Pinkdollface!!
urock.gif

Here are better pics of some of the products http://lillithsdarktower.blogspot.com/2012/04/mac-hey-sailor-haul.html.
The blushes don't look like the promo pics at all i think. I love all these product and i can't wait to try them next week!

xasperadastra

I have pre ordered Emerald Sea, Handforged and Shore Leave! I may take one more thing between Hey Sailor and Reel Sexy collections!

gracie90

My list is staying pretty consistent - both blushes, the 2 gold/beige e/s, TCAS, RR and maybe SLV. Ooh and the 167SH!

Shellcat

Just found out the MAC Galleria will NOT be having a special event for Hey, Sailor!

Oh well, HOPEFULLY they WILL have one for the Heavenly Creature collection, I think I am more interested in that collection anyway, by far.

And if I do happen to get out of town for the July 4th week, I can get those goodies early. Keeping my fingers crossed!!!
mac_haul.gif

Latest posts