MAC Hey, Sailor! (Summer 2012) Discussion

Indieprincess

Great swatches of the whole collection!
pompom.gif

FOTORELACJA: MAC Hey, Sailor & Reel Sexy | Beautyicon // kosmetyki // testy // recenzje
Thanks for posting:) those pics and swatches are fabulous. So far my list has not changed. It's still Sail La Vie l/s, TCAS l/s, Blessedly l/g(which looks so much prettier than I thought), Riviera Life l/g, and the Au Rose Suntint.

aradhana

everything looks fabulous but i need to limit myself to the highlight powder, green shadow and liner and i think i want one of the body oils :) it might make my arms and legs look nice in the sun! since i lost weight i feel i can wear skirts again! :)
that's awesome! :)

nice to see you are back on the forums too!

i'm trying to limit myself too, but even a small list starts to get big with all these blushes and powders!!!

Icecaramellatte

Uh oh! It looks like I just might haul from this collection.

When is this launching in the U.S.?

My probably list:

• To Catch a Sailor lipstick
  • Jaunty eyeshadow
  • Barefoot eyeshadow
  • Feeling Fresh eyeshadow
  • Blessedly Rich lipglass
  • Emerald Sea eye liner
  • darker blush
  • Blue Stripe eye liner (maybe)
  • Bronzer (maybe)
  • 168sh (maybe)

I love the look of Salute but I'm sure I couldn't pull it off. I hope others can and I can admire from a far.

I got an invite to an event at a Mac store for June 1-3rd. I usually don't go to events if they are after the launch but perhaps I will this time since I don't think I will die if something is sold out.

UrbanSweetheart

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm pretty underwhelmed by this collection. As of today, I can only see myself getting Crew highlighter, Fleet Fast blush, and Feeling Fresh eyeshadow. Money saved, but I'm still somewhat displeased..I usually LOVE Mac's summer collections
th_dunno.gif

Mac-Guy

At least this time we US folks are well prepared with swatches as the collection will launch in a few days in Europe.

My original list still stands. Now it's just a matter of BU's.

m0rg3nst3rn

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm pretty underwhelmed by this collection. As of today, I can only see myself getting Crew highlighter, Fleet Fast blush, and Feeling Fresh eyeshadow. Money saved, but I'm still somewhat displeased..I usually LOVE Mac's summer collections
th_dunno.gif
I feel the same way, but. It is money saved...
Maybe I could use this savings on something else, or be able to really recover after tres chic, reel sexy, etc

kimibos

i want so many things but i want to have a big budget for Heavently creatures !!! so far my list is:

• lunch away blush
  • fleet fast blush
  • crew highlighter
  • barefoot e/s
  • jaunty e/s
  • to catch a sailor l/s
  • salute l/s --> i love how it looks in FOTORELACJA 's swatches.

Sugar & Spice

Uh oh! It looks like I just might haul from this collection.

When is this launching in the U.S.?

My probably list:

• To Catch a Sailor lipstick
  • Jaunty eyeshadow
  • Barefoot eyeshadow
  • Feeling Fresh eyeshadow
  • Blessedly Rich lipglass
  • Emerald Sea eye liner
  • darker blush
  • Blue Stripe eye liner (maybe)
  • Bronzer (maybe)
  • 168sh (maybe)

I love the look of Salute but I'm sure I couldn't pull it off. I hope others can and I can admire from a far.

I got an invite to an event at a Mac store for June 1-3rd. I usually don't go to events if they are after the launch but perhaps I will this time since I don't think I will die if something is sold out.
lol I'm hauling too! My list is small but I wasn't really expecting to have any "must haves" in this collection. So I'm surprised but pleased and my summer kit will be complete after this purchase. Now I just need to stop drooling over the swatches so I won't add anything else lol and once I purchase my list, that's it! I will not fall prey to any enabling lol.

duku

My (dramatically reduced) list: Jaunty e/s Fleet Fast blush Red Racer and/or Sail La Vie l/s If I'm feeling frivolous on the day I may pick up Launch Away! blush. That's a very big if though.

gracie90

That is quite a list Mac-Guy! I always end up getting more than I intend to, especially with all the awesome collections that MAC has put out this year - I can't think of any major flops in 2012 actually? Wow!
girlhaha.gif

aradhana

See page 1 :)
it's great that you are able to decide early and stick to your list...! i wish i had the ability from the get-go to understand by the descriptions what to expect, and not be swayed by all the chatter later!!!

anyway, do you know whether the short handled brushes are as good quality as the regular brushes, unlike the SEs? although i must say, even the SEs I have are not too bad, with the exception of the 187, of which the handle keeps popping off!!!

Latest posts